Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 06-24-2010, 02:41 AM

Scratchy is a jewel in the roughScratchy is a jewel in the roughScratchy is a jewel in the roughScratchy is a jewel in the roughScratchy is a jewel in the roughScratchy is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Corellian YT-2400

Sweet additions and Mods, that tank piece looks like it was meant for that spot!
Old 06-24-2010, 03:33 AM

Hackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratchy View Post
Sweet additions and Mods, that tank piece looks like it was meant for that spot!
Thanks Jay!
Old 06-24-2010, 08:07 PM

clevischi is a name known to allclevischi is a name known to allclevischi is a name known to allclevischi is a name known to allclevischi is a name known to allclevischi is a name known to allclevischi is a name known to allclevischi is a name known to allclevischi is a name known to allclevischi is a name known to allclevischi is a name known to all

MORE MORE!!! Fantastic!
Old 06-24-2010, 11:42 PM

Hackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond repute

Okay I did some more work on the sidewallparts

Cut through the middle.

I casted one part from the FM Falcon and replaced the flat old housing.

The new vents with the PE grills.

Old 06-25-2010, 12:22 AM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

I love to read and view these build tutorials from you pros! They are inspirational!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 06-25-2010, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhn Global View Post
I love to read and view these build tutorials from you pros! They are inspirational!
Thanks Sir!
Old 06-25-2010, 02:10 AM

cosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud of

Keep such details coming Stefan, they are much helpful.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic_x View Post
Keep such details coming Stefan, they are much helpful.
Sure! Thanks mate!
Old 06-25-2010, 04:52 AM

ekko New face in the crowd

Terrific work! Pretty daring (and successful) way to shorten those sidewalls. Wow!
I'm really enjoying watching you add the details, especially to the trench. I have one of these kits in my stash and I was scratching my head wondering what to do with those same areas. Very inspirational work. And those vents are simply fantastic!
Cheers,
Nate
Old 06-25-2010, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekko View Post
Terrific work! Pretty daring (and successful) way to shorten those sidewalls. Wow!
I'm really enjoying watching you add the details, especially to the trench. I have one of these kits in my stash and I was scratching my head wondering what to do with those same areas. Very inspirational work. And those vents are simply fantastic!
Cheers,
Nate
Thanks! Always a pleasure
Old 06-25-2010, 05:42 AM
I Am Sofa King We Todd Ed

mackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant future

WOW! This is going to be great!

A bit off the subject, I like that picture of your son helping you out... My boy is almost 2 and I cant wait till I get him involved it this stuff too!!! Got to keep it in the family!!
Old 06-25-2010, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackjsm View Post
WOW! This is going to be great!

A bit off the subject, I like that picture of your son helping you out... My boy is almost 2 and I cant wait till I get him involved it this stuff too!!! Got to keep it in the family!!
Thanks! Hes almost 4 and he likes to help me. He loves to drill holes carefully with drill bits. I bought him an huge toy excavator and wheelloader and he always plays with the tiny wheelloader. Maybe hes a 1:144 modeler someday
Old 06-25-2010, 07:47 AM

Nostromo has a brilliant futureNostromo has a brilliant futureNostromo has a brilliant futureNostromo has a brilliant futureNostromo has a brilliant futureNostromo has a brilliant futureNostromo has a brilliant futureNostromo has a brilliant futureNostromo has a brilliant futureNostromo has a brilliant futureNostromo has a brilliant future

In that case, he needs to tackle the 1/144 FM MF

Beautiful work there on the Corellian, Hackcore
Keep up the awesome work!!
Old 06-25-2010, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostromo View Post
In that case, he needs to tackle the 1/144 FM MF

Beautiful work there on the Corellian, Hackcore
Keep up the awesome work!!
LOL Yes he have to practice on three 1/144 Falcons before he gets a 1/72 one from me.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:28 AM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of

100% better!