Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 03-20-2010, 02:02 PM

cylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: (Scratchbuilt) BSG Botanical Cruiser

If you have interest in being able to buy this as a kit please say so here .i have a caster that will cast this as a kit if there is enough interest in making this available for sale. As it looks right now you should ,and i am going to be adding my own habitat to the pods.
Old 03-20-2010, 08:06 PM
Patience my young friend

Locke_333 is just really niceLocke_333 is just really niceLocke_333 is just really niceLocke_333 is just really niceLocke_333 is just really niceLocke_333 is just really niceLocke_333 is just really nice

I am!!! i answered in the other thread but might a well say it here to!

Building : 1/72 E-Wing http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n...01-72%20scale/

More at : http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/Locke_333/
Old 03-21-2010, 09:26 AM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Looks like you're havin' a load of fun, Keith.

As I said in your thread below asking about interest, I'm definitely interested in one.

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 03-22-2010, 04:43 AM

cylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond repute

It was a beautiful weekend in southern New England this weekend and i spent most of it outside.So i didn't do much on the model ,but i did do a little .More detail on the engine and got the piping done for the most part. IM sending a few pieces off to my caster to make that are repetitive to save time and work and it may be a few weeks before any thing big happens to it with the pods.
If your interested in this as kit make sure you let me no ASAP because the caster wont do it unless there's enough people interested to make it worth it.

Old 03-24-2010, 03:51 AM

My progress will be slowing down untill i get my peices back that i sent to my caster for the pods,but at the moment i did some more detail on the head peice and started to playing around with the engines.

Old 03-25-2010, 04:13 AM

I have finished the head peice. and I am know working on the engine detail.

Old 03-28-2010, 07:15 AM

Done some work on the engines Mainly the thrusters for the back, the smaller thrusters pieces set on the ground will go across the middle between thrusters on both far ends.

Old 03-30-2010, 01:32 PM

Well i did a little clean up on the headpiece to pass the time until i get back my cast pc's than i will start the pods.

Old 03-31-2010, 03:50 PM
El Guapo

dbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of All

I like all the detail you're getting into this. Can't wait to see it all together with the pods attached.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:59 PM

I got the bases back from my caster today(awesome job jimi as always)So here's all the bases with the clear domes laid out I'm going to start putting greenery in them and that process is next after i prime and paint them.

Old 04-12-2010, 07:07 PM
Banned

Bol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant future

And here I thought the little knobbies pointed up as tree trunks...
Old 04-13-2010, 06:13 PM

The fun part has now begun ,the pods are now painted and the interiors are now being done.There are two different type of pods 8-tree pods and 7 what looks like to me to be some sort of water with sand pods. The tree pods are made and I'm still working on the others. Here's what i got so far.

Old 04-14-2010, 04:53 AM

Interior of pods Almost there!

Old 04-14-2010, 03:53 PM
El Guapo

dbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of All

Foliage !!

Nice work !
Old 04-14-2010, 06:10 PM

I have all the pods made, and all the tree pods finished and now im working on finishing the water/sand pods.