Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 11-09-2009, 02:18 PM
HÆSTKUK

Star Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant future
Default Studio scale Tantive IV, final stages

Well, i guess i lied when i said i would not be posting project related threads for a while , but for those with an interrest you can follow my current build of a studio scale Tantive IV here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/2899377...7622636188685/

Progress shots will not be posted here yet. As usual i am not using the correct parts for the detailing, but try very hard to get as close as possible (with some minor additions here and there)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 617080_10151526665614572_2127551099_o.jpg (604.5 KB, 86 views)

Last edited by Star Wars Scratchbuilder; 11-05-2012 at 12:00 AM.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:38 PM

steve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Studio scale Tantive IV

Holy crap.......
Old 11-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Can't Member

Mensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1138 View Post
Holy crap.......
lol, i said the exact words out loud...
Old 11-09-2009, 02:47 PM

TIPPETT has a brilliant futureTIPPETT has a brilliant futureTIPPETT has a brilliant futureTIPPETT has a brilliant futureTIPPETT has a brilliant futureTIPPETT has a brilliant futureTIPPETT has a brilliant futureTIPPETT has a brilliant futureTIPPETT has a brilliant futureTIPPETT has a brilliant futureTIPPETT has a brilliant future

I do not have words ... this is incredible!!!
Old 11-09-2009, 03:13 PM
Styrene Addict

Brad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud of

Glad to see you decided to stick around and post more of your awesome work Lasse

The Tantive IV is INCREDIBLE so far! I am going to enjoy following every bit of this project.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:01 PM
Banned

modman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati God

sweet, or i as just got for a comment. YUMMY.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:09 PM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

Wow, this is the first SS version I've seen attempted yet. Very excited to be following your build Lasse!

Mike
Old 11-09-2009, 04:36 PM

Scott Graham is a splendid one to beholdScott Graham is a splendid one to beholdScott Graham is a splendid one to beholdScott Graham is a splendid one to beholdScott Graham is a splendid one to beholdScott Graham is a splendid one to beholdScott Graham is a splendid one to beholdScott Graham is a splendid one to beholdScott Graham is a splendid one to beholdScott Graham is a splendid one to beholdScott Graham is a splendid one to behold

I think with your skills you can actually improve the detailing compared to the original! You're so very creative with detailing.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:58 PM

tobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud of

THAT is BIG!

Most excellent...!
Old 11-09-2009, 05:00 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

As stated on MMM.... you are magical my friend.

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 11-09-2009, 05:07 PM

Guy Cowen has disabled reputation

Its ace to see your son getting involved, is he as mad about building as you Lasse? This is just incredible stuff mate. I bet its getting a bit on the cold side near you now?

Guy
Old 11-09-2009, 05:09 PM

3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold

This one will most likely be "The best ever"!!!

Awesome work as usual!! Lasse I see your well on your way!
Old 11-09-2009, 05:19 PM

jockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of light

Steve, you took the words right out of my mouth!
Old 11-09-2009, 05:23 PM

jockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of light

Please, pretty please, kit it!
Old 11-09-2009, 05:29 PM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

Man, that thing is as big as the Galactica miniature. It would be the mother of all SS kits!

What sort of armature are you using Lasse?

Mike