Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 07-06-2009, 07:20 AM

79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: WIP SS Millennium Falcon

COOL!!!!
Old 07-06-2009, 08:43 PM
Can't Member

Mensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant future

i have done all i am going to on ID here - i have made a thread in resource section...

1 Hasegawa 1:350 AKAGI
2 Hasegawa Morser Karl
3 AMT Freuhauf Tanker is close
4 Tamiya Prince of Wales - i was wrong that it was too big

5 scratchbuilding this
6 Tamiya M16 Multiple gun
7 Tamiya Marder 1

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rear Deck 1.jpg (1.04 MB, 165 views)
File Type: jpg Rear Deck 2.jpg (852.0 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg Rear Deck Pipes.jpg (832.3 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg Rear Deck Need.jpg (739.8 KB, 119 views)

Last edited by Mensaboy; 11-04-2009 at 10:30 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:19 PM

dtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud of

I can not offer any input on your questions. However, if the photos you are using to ask questions on what parts are what I really hope that you make this into a kit.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:01 AM

NAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant future

I dont know much about the falcon, but if you turn this out as good as the TIE, this will be awesome!

cherrs
Old 07-07-2009, 02:34 AM

ModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant future

Cory, your methodological methods are stunning! More power to ya!
Old 07-07-2009, 11:08 AM

DLT9 is a jewel in the roughDLT9 is a jewel in the roughDLT9 is a jewel in the roughDLT9 is a jewel in the roughDLT9 is a jewel in the roughDLT9 is a jewel in the rough

15 is a winch found with thanks 1/35 tamiya.
had i very similar one on the panzerkamphwagen III ausf.n im making or a panzer III.
3 is a gues the m16 gun cariage or the bmw 75

here's a site that can help out http://www.studioscale.com/kitscans.htm
Old 07-07-2009, 03:52 PM

FCFX has much to be proud ofFCFX has much to be proud ofFCFX has much to be proud ofFCFX has much to be proud ofFCFX has much to be proud ofFCFX has much to be proud ofFCFX has much to be proud ofFCFX has much to be proud ofFCFX has much to be proud ofFCFX has much to be proud ofFCFX has much to be proud of

this is a great post. i'm going to enjoy this one.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:55 PM
Can't Member

Mensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant futureMensaboy has a brilliant future

i have edited the partsmap post above, found 3 items thanx to a few PMs
Old 07-07-2009, 11:30 PM
JAWS MODELS

JAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant future

Very nice. This is what its all about. Great work. Did you join the millennium falcon builders club? at
www.studioscale.com
Old 07-08-2009, 01:50 AM
Can't Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwright.1972 View Post
Very nice. This is what its all about. Great work. Did you join the millennium falcon builders club? at
www.studioscale.com

i did, thats where i got info about half of the kits i needed - but it seems that there are 2 very distinct worlds when it comes to these things...those in the know, who tease and torture - and then claim that it is in the best interest of those that dont know, teach a man to fish and the like

and there are those that are not in the know that have listened too long and started to think that just maybe those people are right, and press on hoping to impress, and receive a crumb of knowledge for their "proof" of worthiness

(insert heroic monologue music here)
i am starting a third group, with help i am going to ID every part on this thing and get the kits, if i cant get the kits i will get casts, if i cant get the casts and cant ID, i will scratchbuild it and under the primer you will not be able to tell the difference - and i will post every single step along the way

quite frankly it appears to be so easy now there is little point in not doing it - and by "doing it" i mean make all my "hard work" publicly available, thanks to the fine photos from the exhibits and the sites with kit scans - i didnt even go to the part maps from the MFBC for this section, i actually forgot i had them

i bought every kit from 3 scan sites that had promise - and started going through them, it really only took about 4 hours to get that far - in the overall scheme of things far more time and skill is going to be required to put this info to use than it was actually gathering it

please keep in mind that i have a slight problem with my social filter and even after editing out some rather inflammatory comments it still may seem like i am pointing a finger at some, and indeed i am - but only to point out that i am different, these are only my opinions and i am fully aware that they may be unpopular with some- however my sharing of knowledge has no prerequisite that you identify with my viewpoint or have "earned" my trust (and there again is some finger pointing, whatever will i do?)

i know - ill just keep doing what i was doing - see you in the next update
Old 07-08-2009, 06:37 PM
JAWS MODELS

JAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant future

I am 100% behind your theory & motivations. What your doing is what should already have been done. Some have had this knowlege for a long time now & its still unnavailable except to a certain few. Of course there is capital gain behind such information for a chosen few & that is the underlying factor. Thanks for your efforts, I will definately help in whatever way I can. I too have been collecting kits for this build. The Falcon, the Big G, the Avenger & now all the other Studio Models is what brought me to this art. The chance to have a piece of the dream. It can actually come true thanks to people like yourself, Sean C & all those out there doing what your doing. My skills & knowlege are still small at present but will share everything I find or learn. Best regards,

Jase72
Old 07-09-2009, 07:15 AM

DLT9 is a jewel in the roughDLT9 is a jewel in the roughDLT9 is a jewel in the roughDLT9 is a jewel in the roughDLT9 is a jewel in the roughDLT9 is a jewel in the rough

Unity makes strength,so if we unite what we have we shall prevail
Old 07-09-2009, 04:05 PM

79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God

I'll go along with that.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:28 AM

faustus100 is just really nicefaustus100 is just really nicefaustus100 is just really nicefaustus100 is just really nicefaustus100 is just really nicefaustus100 is just really nicefaustus100 is just really nicefaustus100 is just really nice

I found this thru Starship Modeler-I think you guys will find it highly usefull-
http://translate.google.com/translat...ate.google.com
http://translate.google.com/translat...ate.google.com

Hope it helps
Old 07-10-2009, 12:44 PM

freaking awsome