Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 04-26-2008, 08:13 PM
I'm my own Grandpa.

starwarsdoc is a name known to allstarwarsdoc is a name known to allstarwarsdoc is a name known to allstarwarsdoc is a name known to allstarwarsdoc is a name known to allstarwarsdoc is a name known to allstarwarsdoc is a name known to allstarwarsdoc is a name known to allstarwarsdoc is a name known to allstarwarsdoc is a name known to allstarwarsdoc is a name known to all

Matt, I hadn't seen that shot of the entire beastie lit up in the dark. Absolutely amazing. I can't wait for better weather.. I couldn't be more awestruck by your work on this. Thanks for your dedication and your committment to this project. As always...talk to you soon
Old 04-26-2008, 08:30 PM
Modelhead

Max Zephyr has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwarsdoc View Post
Matt, I hadn't seen that shot of the entire beastie lit up in the dark. Absolutely amazing. I can't wait for better weather.. I couldn't be more awestruck by your work on this. Thanks for your dedication and your committment to this project. As always...talk to you soon
Oh crap sorry Clay. I'm usually more careful than that. I though for sure I got you that one. It's finally cleared up so very soon now Muahahaha.... yeah I'm just a tad excited here LOL.

"Death is a very dull, dreary affair, and my advice to you is to have nothing whatever to do with it."
--Somerset Maugham
Old 04-27-2008, 05:49 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwarsdoc View Post
Clay...duuuude... I am soooooooo jealous my of this piece my friend. You lucky man you!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox