Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 01-06-2008, 01:38 AM

dilbertman is a splendid one to beholddilbertman is a splendid one to beholddilbertman is a splendid one to beholddilbertman is a splendid one to beholddilbertman is a splendid one to beholddilbertman is a splendid one to beholddilbertman is a splendid one to beholddilbertman is a splendid one to beholddilbertman is a splendid one to beholddilbertman is a splendid one to beholddilbertman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Zephyr View Post
Actually they do still work with physical models and miniature sets. Nothing like the old days sadly.
Did not know that, thanks for setting me right.

Jim
Old 01-06-2008, 04:20 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

Not really a fan of the Star Destroyer as such but can't knock this 'right up there' level of workmanship. Top notch stuff and then some sah!

I'll be awaiting the next installment or "Stardestroyers 'R' Matt"
And I have a fuckin' attitude.
Does that count?
Old 01-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Modelhead

Max Zephyr has disabled reputation

Thank you sir

"Death is a very dull, dreary affair, and my advice to you is to have nothing whatever to do with it."
--Somerset Maugham
Old 01-06-2008, 03:17 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Excellent work, Matthew! Lights look fantastic!

It’s advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you don’t know!
Old 01-07-2008, 03:20 AM
Modelhead

Thank you Jeffrey. That lighting is fun, only about a million holes to drill lol.

"Death is a very dull, dreary affair, and my advice to you is to have nothing whatever to do with it."
--Somerset Maugham
Old 01-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

^ Dr Drill and Fill!
Old 01-08-2008, 11:14 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

Whew, a super beautiful ship being built by a master craftman. How fitting! Very nice man!

B
Old 01-08-2008, 12:20 PM

3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold

Matt this thing is out of this world CRAZY!!!! I saw the picture with the blue lights on WOW!!!

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-08-2008, 12:23 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

I must continue to agree with the comments stated above!

Matt.... this is AWESOME!!!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 01-09-2008, 06:36 AM
Modelhead

Thanks Kurt.

Well backing up a bit here are a couple pics of that 24" SD build. There was a slight disaster with the lighting causing a minor set back but hey I think crossing wires only twice in 2 years should be ok right lol.

--Somerset Maugham
Old 01-09-2008, 08:52 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

Oh man, that is damn pretty!

B
Old 01-09-2008, 09:01 AM
Virtual Artist

jedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud of

That is looking very sweet indeed, my friend. Very sweet. Obviously no one can duplicate all of the details of the 8-footer at your scale, but you've got the main proportions dead on and you've captured the style of the details. Bravo, sir!
Old 01-09-2008, 06:58 PM
Modelhead

Thanks guys. Yes some liberties definitely need to be taken on the details lol. Capturing the look is the whole goal here. Thanks for the feedback on the hull. That is one bugger to get looking right.

--Somerset Maugham
Old 01-09-2008, 07:59 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

HOLY BRAN MUFFINS!!! That will make anyone DROOL!!!!!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 01-09-2008, 08:01 PM

3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhn Global View Post
HOLY BRAN MUFFINS!!! That will make anyone DROOL!!!!!

Agreed fantastic Matt!!!