Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 08-18-2009, 10:29 PM

Battlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant future
Default Re: We Move Anywhere

More to come. Just fill this one up first. I'm tired of the BS.
George

www.TimeslipCreations.com
Old 08-18-2009, 10:47 PM
Eats Roots,Shoots and Leaves

Wombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati God

Well still,it's very bloody good of ya mate.
This sorta sharing will help everyone out there that ever wanted ta build a SS CM.
It really good to see and i hope everyone appreciates your gesture and builds em!!

OK then,thanks to George and me sitting on my arse here doing FA the next map is done for ya's.Some parts i didn't list again as they were shown in the first map pretty clearly.
Theres a hatch on the Sheradin turret that i don't know what it is still and the part on the Hood funnel i can't remember what kit i took it from.
i think maybe Yamato or Akagi but am unsure and you'll find it once ya got all the kits.

Next map is for you guys ta have a go at!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CM%20bottom.jpg (127.8 KB, 253 views)
Old 08-19-2009, 02:01 AM

shadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of All

You guys Rock!

Old 10-23-2009, 10:10 PM
Long Time Lurker

LeeS is a splendid one to beholdLeeS is a splendid one to beholdLeeS is a splendid one to beholdLeeS is a splendid one to beholdLeeS is a splendid one to beholdLeeS is a splendid one to beholdLeeS is a splendid one to beholdLeeS is a splendid one to beholdLeeS is a splendid one to beholdLeeS is a splendid one to beholdLeeS is a splendid one to behold

Now I'm back to finishing my Movers (Thanks for the boost Phil) does anyone have either spares or castings of these pieces, before I spend a chunk on ebay:

I have the 88mm and Leopold, but all my kits for the CM are now in storage. And in reality it's only the Center section castings and the bit on the engine section I really need, the rest I have already built just with the wrong piece

Thanks,
Lee

Last edited by LeeS; 10-24-2009 at 12:52 AM.
Old 10-24-2009, 03:48 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

I can help out with the centre module plugs mate.

Mike
Old 10-24-2009, 03:59 AM
Eats Roots,Shoots and Leaves

Wombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastBattlestar View Post
I can help out with the centre module plugs mate.

Mike

Good on ya Mike!!
I'm putting you down for the Hummel Rim,Tirpitz boxes,and that Prinz Eugen turret also mate!

Last edited by Wombat; 10-24-2009 at 04:00 AM.
Old 10-25-2009, 08:35 PM
Long Time Lurker

LeeS is a splendid one to beholdLeeS is a splendid one to beholdLeeS is a splendid one to beholdLeeS is a splendid one to beholdLeeS is a splendid one to beholdLeeS is a splendid one to beholdLeeS is a splendid one to beholdLeeS is a splendid one to beholdLeeS is a splendid one to beholdLeeS is a splendid one to beholdLeeS is a splendid one to behold

Can't thank you enough!
Now I have to go shopping for magnets!

L
Old 10-31-2009, 06:26 PM

steve36uk is just really nicesteve36uk is just really nicesteve36uk is just really nicesteve36uk is just really nicesteve36uk is just really nicesteve36uk is just really nicesteve36uk is just really nicesteve36uk is just really nice

The circular plate on the back of the sensor arm is the hatch off the Bandai 1/15 Stug
Old 10-31-2009, 07:51 PM
Long Time Lurker

Thanks Steve!

This one?
http://cgi.ebay.com/1-15-R-C-BANDAI-...item25569ee015

Would you (or anyone) happen to have one you could take a picture of the piece? $250 for one piece is a little silly

L
Old 10-31-2009, 07:56 PM

Battlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant future

I have castings.

www.TimeslipCreations.com
Old 11-01-2009, 04:06 AM

steve36uk is just really nicesteve36uk is just really nicesteve36uk is just really nicesteve36uk is just really nicesteve36uk is just really nicesteve36uk is just really nicesteve36uk is just really nicesteve36uk is just really nice

Can one enquire what other castings you may have?
Old 05-09-2010, 12:50 AM

Davehal9000 is a splendid one to beholdDavehal9000 is a splendid one to beholdDavehal9000 is a splendid one to beholdDavehal9000 is a splendid one to beholdDavehal9000 is a splendid one to beholdDavehal9000 is a splendid one to beholdDavehal9000 is a splendid one to beholdDavehal9000 is a splendid one to beholdDavehal9000 is a splendid one to beholdDavehal9000 is a splendid one to beholdDavehal9000 is a splendid one to behold

Phil, your CM is amazing! We're always our toughest critics. The weathering is spot on! I only hope mine looks half as good as yours when I get to the weathering phase!
Old 05-09-2010, 01:07 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

Hey Dave, GREAT to have you back!

The Movers is fantastic, it cleaned up at the last SAPMA show with four trophies. I'm standing there with Phil and they kept calling him up.

Let's see you back at work on yours, mate!

Mike
Old 05-10-2010, 10:58 AM

Davehal9000 is a splendid one to beholdDavehal9000 is a splendid one to beholdDavehal9000 is a splendid one to beholdDavehal9000 is a splendid one to beholdDavehal9000 is a splendid one to beholdDavehal9000 is a splendid one to beholdDavehal9000 is a splendid one to beholdDavehal9000 is a splendid one to beholdDavehal9000 is a splendid one to beholdDavehal9000 is a splendid one to beholdDavehal9000 is a splendid one to behold

I'm probably going to have to keep mine shelved. July 2011 I'll be retiring after 24 years in the USAF and moving halfway across the country, back up to the St Louis area. I believe I'm going to have to build a crate for what I have completed to date and move the Movers myself to ensure it gets up there intact. If I add much more to it I'm going to have problems.

That said, I'm still gathering parts and am doing work on smaller Galactica-based kits that'll help me work out some construction issues before I get to the Movers. It's not permanently shelved, just temporarily dry docked.