Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 11-28-2007, 05:36 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God
Default Studio Scale Slave I

Here's the progress on this one, I should have the body finished in the next week.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg slave_r_body02.jpg (224.2 KB, 44 views)

Last edited by REL; 05-19-2009 at 09:12 AM.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:43 PM
Pissin 'em off since :1999

Eagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati God

Lookin' good, that's for shore!

Man, I need to get more speed. That or sleep less. I can't build crap straight outta a box that fast.

Rob.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:45 PM
Normality Restored

beeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati God

You're an android aren't you?
Your work is amazing, even if you're only judging by shear VOLUME.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:56 PM

INCOM is just really niceINCOM is just really niceINCOM is just really niceINCOM is just really niceINCOM is just really niceINCOM is just really niceINCOM is just really niceINCOM is just really niceINCOM is just really nice
Thumbs up

Awesome! I can see why your "moving to San Rafael."

Is this a one off or will a kit be offered?

Also, has anyone figured out the correct scale? I scaled up a photo of the cockpit to a greeble and Boba measured out to 3", so maybe 1/24?
Old 11-28-2007, 07:20 PM
Banned

modman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati God

great work. dont get alot of time to do in depth reading here while in the sandbox. you say your moving to san rafael, you got a job with kerner optical or another studio. if so congrats you deserve it great work.

AL
Old 11-28-2007, 09:16 PM
Nothing like Tig ole' Bitties!

BB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of All

Are you done with the Galaxy class Big E and the K'tinga? Wow, you really never sleep do you?!
Old 11-29-2007, 12:07 PM
the many faces one

Moorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond repute

that gonna be 1/48th? hmmmmmm, my scale...
displaying member of http://www.avenuewestgallery.org/
www.moorcatarts.com
Old 11-29-2007, 12:45 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

I'm not sure what scale it is, I'll figure it out real quick and post back.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:50 PM
Banned

Ok, it's 1/32nd scale.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:06 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

HUUUUUUUUGE!!!! My kind of model!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 11-30-2007, 03:31 PM
Banned

Here's a pic with my wife holding it to show the size.

Old 11-30-2007, 05:08 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

That is SOOOO FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 12-01-2007, 08:52 AM
Nothing like Tig ole' Bitties!

BB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of All

And in front of his Egyptian sculpture, no less. Classic! Great looking work!
Old 12-01-2007, 05:42 PM
Kneel Hoomans! Mwaahaa!

Apophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati God

Geez, thats a biggun!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 08:17 PM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

Oh wow!!! I had no idea the SS model was so big. The SAG pic angle with Ken Ralston makes it look half this size.

I'm really glad to see this one coming along. Looking great Rel.
Good luck with it.