Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 09-07-2008, 07:19 AM
HÆSTKUK

Star Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant future
Default SS ++ Vaders X1 advanced TIE resin project

Hello everybody, I am new to this forum and my debut here is with my first ever attempt to make a complete resin model. Things are going well so far, but since i am working without any vacuum-equipment i am having some minor problems getting the tinyest airbubbles out of the resin as i pour it in the mold. I am fine-tuning my technique and slowly i get to where i want to be.

You can visit my album here or at www.flickr.com/photos/28993771@N04/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2510.jpg (184.6 KB, 223 views)

Last edited by Star Wars Scratchbuilder; 03-04-2009 at 09:07 AM.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:22 AM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: SS Vaders X1 advanced TIE resin project

Beautiful job! And welcome aboard.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:27 AM

Guy Cowen has disabled reputation

Its a pleasure to have you on board Mr H, I've been a frequent visitor to your sight for a long time, you sir are one amazing dude. Cant wait to see what you do with this X-1?
Old 09-07-2008, 07:28 AM
Modelhead

Max Zephyr has disabled reputation

Welcome to the board Lasse! Love the progress thus far sir!!!

"Death is a very dull, dreary affair, and my advice to you is to have nothing whatever to do with it."
--Somerset Maugham
Old 09-07-2008, 07:29 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

Nice! looking forward to being blown away by your work, all over again, Lasse. Another welcome from myself!

Warning: this place is VERY addictive.

Mike, Oz
Old 09-07-2008, 07:49 AM
HÆSTKUK

Star Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant future

WOW-THANKS!!!
I had no idea you knew me here
I have been browsing through the forums all day, and i am awestruck at some of the stuff that are presented here. It leaves me feeling like a novice, or even worse - a virgin on prom night.

Seriously, this is the place i have been searching for
Old 09-07-2008, 08:34 AM
Banned

modman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wars Scratchbuilder View Post
WOW-THANKS!!!
I have been browsing through the forums all day, and i am awestruck at some of the stuff that are presented here. It leaves me feeling like a novice, or even worse - a virgin on prom night.

Dude we all know of you. you definetly inspired me years ago. Glad to have you here. cant wait to see more of your work.

AL
Old 09-07-2008, 08:55 AM

79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God

That looks GREAT!!! Can't wait to see more of your work.

Oyeah welcome aboard this is a great form i think you'll like it here i know i do.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:09 AM
I'm my own Grandpa.

starwarsdoc is a name known to allstarwarsdoc is a name known to allstarwarsdoc is a name known to allstarwarsdoc is a name known to allstarwarsdoc is a name known to allstarwarsdoc is a name known to allstarwarsdoc is a name known to allstarwarsdoc is a name known to allstarwarsdoc is a name known to allstarwarsdoc is a name known to allstarwarsdoc is a name known to all

Awesome job thus far. I better get a second job to start saving the $$$. Great work!

Clay
Old 09-07-2008, 10:19 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
*snip* or even worse - a virgin on prom night.
I'd be careful with statements like that around here

Quote:
You may well come to think otherwise

Seriously, welcome aboard and on the DV TIE so far, VERY nicely done sah!
And I have a fuckin' attitude.
Does that count?
Old 09-07-2008, 11:18 AM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

Quote:
WOW-THANKS!!!

Exactly what I thought when I joined. Everyone makes you welcome here. A friendly, helpful site with a good sense of family.

A great place to be. I look at your site a lot too, love your escape pod.

Cheers,
Chris.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:19 AM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

Lasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Velkomen, velkomen, velkomen.

Just a huge fan of your work and happy you have found us.
The artists and work here are truly inspirational and it's a pleasure to find your new work included on this board. This piece is looking fantastic and can't wait to see more. Good luck with your progress.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:32 AM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God
Talking Welcome Lasse!

Lasse...your work astounds me sir! I must admit to being a long-time fan.

Welcome to the RI my friend.

That stated... I would like to communicate direct with you regarding your talents if I may? I will send you a PM regarding that.

This X-1 is FANTASTIC!!! I have long stated that it should be done. I know that Steve Neisen is close to producing a kit of the beastie X-1... and also well know it will be studio accurate. I will be getting a few from him when they are released. However... YOUR readily done beastie is simply OUTSTANDING Lasse! I am of the understanding that you are only offering this piece in it's built up form? Knowing your excellent work well, I know it will be a premium build indeed! What will be your price on such a fantastic offering? And is shipping included from your location?

Lastly stated... I am VERY pleased you joined our family. We are indeed a tight group, and dysfunctional as heck , but in the end... we are indeed a family. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I look forward to viewing more of your artist works!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 09-07-2008, 11:37 AM
HÆSTKUK

I don't know what to say - it's just like coming home after roaming around the galaxy on my own for decades. This is going to be great, thanks for inviting me Mike - you just made my day!!!
Old 09-07-2008, 11:57 AM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
I don't know what to say - it's just like coming home after roaming around the galaxy on my own for decades. This is going to be great, thanks for inviting me Mike - you just made my day!!!

AGREED! Thank you Mike for inviting Lasse!

We are VERY pleased to have you in the Family Lasse!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox