Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 09-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Chef in Training

Talen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Studio Scale Defiant (DS9)

I thought the TOS Enterprise was the first to sport a Romulan cloaking device...just not legally sporting it though
Old 09-10-2008, 09:16 AM
A Poor Widow's Son

137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold

^^^ Yup! he called it.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:54 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Here's a mock-up of the pieces next to the Ertl kit.

Old 09-12-2008, 04:01 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Much bigger and the ERTL Defiant could have been a shuttle craft for the big Defiant.

And thanks for the requisite Coke can Rich----it brings everything into scale!!!

How come it hasn't been opened yet?

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 09-12-2008, 04:10 PM
Banned

talon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of All

Thats awesome. The ERTL isn't exactly a small kit either.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:46 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God
Thumbs up HOLY HEART STOPPING KRISPY KREAMS!!!

OH MY!!!!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! I am speechless! FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!

Oh man... I am EXCITED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by REL View Post
Here's a mock-up of the pieces next to the Ertl kit.

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 09-12-2008, 04:47 PM
Banned

talon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of All

If I get the job i'm interviewing for on monday I'm totally getting one of these when REL releases it
Old 09-12-2008, 04:59 PM
HÆSTKUK

Star Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant future

The Defiant is my favourite ST vessel. Looks like an awesome build, keep the pics coming !!!
Old 09-12-2008, 05:38 PM

droplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud of

I see lighting possibilities!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 07:29 PM
Running Ban

k-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond repute

Where do you get the tiny Coke cans at????

Great Job!!!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 08:34 PM

falcondesigns will become famous soon enoughfalcondesigns will become famous soon enoughfalcondesigns will become famous soon enough

Is it the picture,or does the mock up look a little short?
Old 09-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Keeper Of All Knowledge

Thomas E. Johnson has a brilliant futureThomas E. Johnson has a brilliant futureThomas E. Johnson has a brilliant futureThomas E. Johnson has a brilliant futureThomas E. Johnson has a brilliant futureThomas E. Johnson has a brilliant futureThomas E. Johnson has a brilliant futureThomas E. Johnson has a brilliant futureThomas E. Johnson has a brilliant futureThomas E. Johnson has a brilliant futureThomas E. Johnson has a brilliant future

This is looking like it needs it's own shelf to place it on!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 08:57 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcondesigns View Post
Is it the picture,or does the mock up look a little short?

Picture, there's forced perspective involved, I was too close to it. Because of it's size I would have to be further away to get a true pic.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:38 AM
the Vinyl Frontier

Aztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond repute

you're gonna need an aerial shot to get all of that in one picture!
Old 10-18-2008, 01:26 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

Progress request update.

I know you are working on the D currently... but I just had to bump this bad ass beastie! LOLOLOL

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox