Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 03-31-2008, 02:12 PM

Vos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of light

Richard, No landing gear on this version. I'll display it in flight mode, by far my favourite. The time would be better spent on v2 I think.

LastBattlestar, Alas. I am having to make this along side my final project. Replicas, and the collector's market in general are difficult to justify with the tutors. As far as 'professional context' and portfolio go, they much prefer original work, redesigns, over copies of models that already exist.

manjp, Thanks and thanks! I could really do with seeing the rear wing recesses, the lower front recess of the side wings (just above the guns) and the area surrounding the rear guns.

I started the guns today. They are not bang-on, but they will have to do for v1. I need to do come college work .

Cheers
Old 03-31-2008, 02:20 PM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

Sharp build work, very seriously sharp build work.
VERY nicely done SAH!!
And I have a fuckin' attitude.
Does that count?
Old 03-31-2008, 03:51 PM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

This is awesome
Old 03-31-2008, 05:39 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Just awesome Neil----I remember buying one of these in Styrene long before I bought the X-wing.
If you ever kit this baby, I'm in!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 03-31-2008, 06:21 PM

manjp is infamous around these partsmanjp is infamous around these partsmanjp is infamous around these partsmanjp is infamous around these partsmanjp is infamous around these partsmanjp is infamous around these partsmanjp is infamous around these partsmanjp is infamous around these partsmanjp is infamous around these partsmanjp is infamous around these partsmanjp is infamous around these parts

Quote:
manjp, Thanks and thanks! I could really do with seeing the rear wing recesses, the lower front recess of the side wings (just above the guns) and the area surrounding the rear guns.
I think the rear guns are Tamiya Hanomag drive shaft.The wing recess that you are taking about hidden from the guns in my picture.As for the picture of the rear,my friend took a nice pic.I have to ask him if I can share.Maybe you need to trade.He've found most of the kit on the rear.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1000855.JPG (1.34 MB, 129 views)
Old 03-31-2008, 06:32 PM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

I is visibly and visually impressed...
Old 04-01-2008, 02:40 PM

Vos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for that pic. Great shot of the secondary wing recess. I'm not sure that they are Hanomag. I thought so, but they don't quite match for me. I'll post a pic.

Worked on the front guns today. Couldn't resist.

N
Old 04-01-2008, 03:08 PM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vos View Post
*SNIP*Worked on the front guns today. Couldn't resist.
N
Oh yes you could have resisted....

You just didn't want to, g'wan, be honest!
And I have a fuckin' attitude.
Does that count?
Old 04-01-2008, 03:24 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

This gets better and better, I'm very much looking forward to this one.
Old 04-01-2008, 03:50 PM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

Nice!!
Old 04-02-2008, 03:15 PM

Raytheon, too right! I'm not really a sculptor. I find clay and plasterline quite slow going.

manjp, Thanks again for that picture I've identified the major parts that I couldn't see. Cheers.

Here is a pic from yesterday that I didn't post, the rear gun in context:

I've scratchbuilt the 'flakvierlingesque' parts, added some kit parts and hardware.

Cheers
Old 04-03-2008, 12:46 AM

thx217 is a jewel in the roughthx217 is a jewel in the roughthx217 is a jewel in the roughthx217 is a jewel in the roughthx217 is a jewel in the roughthx217 is a jewel in the roughthx217 is a jewel in the rough

One hell of a build, the pace is amazing.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:51 AM

Thanks dude. It was a slowish day today. Spent most of it moulding something else. I really hate fibreglassing.

Here is a pic of the underside as of this evening. Still waiting for the Quad Gun Tractor and British 25PDR. Field Gun to arrive:

Old 04-04-2008, 02:36 PM

Quick update. I got the in-progress underside in primer. I couldn't wait for the kits to arrive

Cheers
Old 04-05-2008, 04:47 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God
Thumbs up EXCELLENT WORK!!!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!

Neil!!! WOW!!! That is INCREDIBLE!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox