Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 10-10-2007, 02:53 AM

tobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud of

just beautiful - this will be such a joy to build...
Old 10-10-2007, 08:28 AM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.... :8)

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 10-10-2007, 10:03 AM

Naked Brain has a spectacular aura aboutNaked Brain has a spectacular aura aboutNaked Brain has a spectacular aura about

I can't wait to see it in all of its (assembled) glory!!
Absolutelt gorgeous!!
Old 10-10-2007, 10:12 AM
Modelhead

Max Zephyr has disabled reputation

Goodness... I think my knees just got all tingly

"Death is a very dull, dreary affair, and my advice to you is to have nothing whatever to do with it."
--Somerset Maugham
Old 10-10-2007, 11:43 AM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

Truly awesome. It gets more spectacular every time I see it. Rel you have inspired me to try something I never would have dared before and I thank you for it.
Old 10-10-2007, 07:44 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Thanks. I'm working on the bottom of the platform now.

Old 10-10-2007, 08:04 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

oops there were couple of panels out of line, I fixed it.

Old 10-10-2007, 08:11 PM
Griffworks

I don't care how pretty it looks - and it's more than that, dude! - I still hate you....

Let's see... I still need to get a Botany Bay from you, about $400 worth of stuff from TimeSlip Creations and now this.

Yeah, I hate you. :P
Old 10-11-2007, 10:11 AM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

LOLOLOLOLOL... you guys are great! LOLOLOLOLOL

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 10-11-2007, 01:31 PM
Banned

Thanks.

I'm doing more detailing on the neck, I had to scratchbuild the part from the MPC Darth Vader TIE in 1/2 scale.

Old 10-11-2007, 02:45 PM

borz666 is a name known to allborz666 is a name known to allborz666 is a name known to allborz666 is a name known to allborz666 is a name known to allborz666 is a name known to allborz666 is a name known to allborz666 is a name known to allborz666 is a name known to allborz666 is a name known to allborz666 is a name known to all

THAT! is sick!!!!

I want one..... PM me with a rough price REL, I really want one of these bad boys, How's the 1:1000 Reliant coming? I need one of those too...

Chris
Old 10-11-2007, 03:47 PM
Chef in Training

Talen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond repute

I swear I need a bigger place and a hell of a lot more money....but damn thats an awesome model
Old 10-12-2007, 06:18 PM
Griffworks

Sell plasma, Daniel. Or sell your wife and children. Whichever will net you the most money.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:35 PM
Chef in Training

Talen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond repute

You don't much for plasma...its like 25 for the first time then 10 every other time...plus I've seen the place where you go...its where all of the meth heads around here hang out...ewww.

Wouldn't get much for the wife and kids either...maybe the baby..she's got that baby cute thing going on..
Old 10-13-2007, 01:22 AM
Banned

I'm starting on the upper section, I made it out of poplar since it's a fine grain, I need to get some renshape for stuff like this.