Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 10-08-2007, 11:25 AM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God
Default 1/650 scale Galaxy Class

Attached Images
File Type: jpg cr_D_001.jpg (155.1 KB, 60 views)
Old 10-08-2007, 11:27 AM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Old 10-08-2007, 01:43 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

Once again... the drool factor claims me!

This will be one of the BEST scratch builds ever!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 10-08-2007, 03:14 PM

BrianM New face in the crowd

The shot of the Ent A dish on top of the "big" dish is amazing.

BrianM
Old 10-08-2007, 03:16 PM
Blockhead

Jades Dark Heart is just really niceJades Dark Heart is just really niceJades Dark Heart is just really niceJades Dark Heart is just really niceJades Dark Heart is just really niceJades Dark Heart is just really niceJades Dark Heart is just really nice

Your small details suck Richard, sheesh :P
Old 10-08-2007, 03:21 PM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jades Dark Heart
Your small details suck Richard, sheesh :P
Yeah. I heard he's no good at them.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:42 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

Freaking freak out job on all the detailings, R man! Beautiful work and I know that when seeing this in person. The appreciation factor will be heighten several folds more. Love it, love it, love it!

B
Old 10-09-2007, 07:35 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

That's not bad Richard...not bad at all.......

Who the fuck am I kidding----It's spectacular!!!!! :P :P :P

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 10-09-2007, 09:27 PM

Default Ent-D

Fantastic REL
Old 11-05-2007, 06:46 PM
Banned

Small update.

More parts will arrive this week for the nacelle that were grown from CG files. The aztec pattern masks are nearly complete, they'll be included in the kit, and the decals design is almost finished. I still expect a completion date by the end of the year.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:04 PM
Virtual Artist

jedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud of

Dude, if you've only been doing this for two years, what the FUCK were you doing before? Particle physics?
Old 11-05-2007, 10:20 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedilaw
Dude, if you've only been doing this for two years, what the FUCK were you doing before? Particle physics?
LOLOLOLOL.. I know what you mean Wayne!

Richard is a REAL Stone Mason! Actual hammer and chisle artwork. Like Michel Angelo!

Check out his site... http://sovereignreplicas.com/ ... then click on "sculptures".

"Amazing" doesn't begin to describe his art!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 11-05-2007, 10:40 PM
Normality Restored

beeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati God

Isn't this the one in your living room, Rich?

His house is like the Temple of Doom set. :mrgreen:
Cool stuff.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:47 PM
Banned

Yes that's the one LOL. It's 8 feet tall.

And this one.

And this one.

Here's a limestone carving I'm working on, now and then. It's 3 feet tall and weighs about 80 lbs. I chiseled it out of a solid block.

Old 11-06-2007, 09:39 AM

Primetime212 New face in the crowd
Default ENT-D

Hey Rel, when will this be ready to pre-order. 8)