Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 10-09-2007, 01:47 PM

Cobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluke
Thanks Coby!

Sorry to hear about that ....Did ya find the kitty?

"Big cats can kill you....but a little pussy never hurt anyone!"
Nope. We put out about 40 flyers so far. We've had two calls. The first one on Sunday that sounds like a valid sighting. And yesterday we got a call from a woman who was feeding an orange cat for the last three days. It wasn't Chester.

There has been a pack of coyotes yelping in the park in our backyard for the last few months. Me and the wife are pretty messed up right now.

And I have a big project due on Thursday. It's really hard to care about that at all right now.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:48 PM

Cobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the compliments on my old shit. I really miss doing the old hand work I did a few years back.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:01 PM
Griffworks

Sorry to hear about your cat, Coby. We had a bastard of a neighbor take one of ours a couple years back, drop him off in the middle of nowhere and then brag about it to other neighbors. As soon as I got wind of it I confronted him. He was military, so he screwed up and admitted as much, acting proud of the fact and that was after I identified rank. So, I turned his sorry ass over to Security Forces. They picked him up and he was charged by his squadron commander. He was just lucky that my wife - a civilian - didn't have him charged w/the local please.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:52 PM

falcondesigns will become famous soon enoughfalcondesigns will become famous soon enoughfalcondesigns will become famous soon enough

Ah,The mighty Cobywan,good to see you!!Alexander
Old 10-10-2007, 11:45 PM

Not so mighty these days. I might have to sink myself into work to get by.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:49 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Sorry to hear about that, I've been there several times, each time saying I'll never get another pet, but we always end up getting another one.
Old 10-11-2007, 10:35 AM

fluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to behold

Cats are amazing...they can be a pain in the arse but then the playing, antics and especially if they are nudgers/kissers and purr like crazy....it makes it all worth it!

With working full time, living in the Seattle area 'WIFE' and kids........if not for my cats and hobby ...I would go out of my fracking mind!
Old 10-11-2007, 11:22 AM

Chester is the first pet I've lost like this. He was a stray in our cul-de-sac that we fed outside for a year. Then last November, when it got really cold (In Seattle terms.), we brought him in.

A couple of days later another couple in the 'sac came looking for him. They were looking after him as well, but couldn't bring him in because thier landlord didn't allow pets. They had eight months left on thier lease and said that if thier next appartment would allow pets they wanted to take him.

Well, four weeks ago they moved out. They said they would make up thier mind in a couple of weeks. We didn't get a call.

During this whole time we had a couple of different people who wanted him. But we had to wait for the neibors to make up thier minds. We got him shots. Got him licensed. Took him to the vet a couple of time when he got an ear infection and a sprained leg. (He was very good at the vet's by the way. They commented on how great he was for the whole day he stayed.) So basically we got super attatched.

So at this point I am pissed at all the different people who dragged thier asses on making a decision. I swear, the next time I will not wait for anybody and find a home for the next lost cat.

There. All better now.

Back to my project deadline.

Thanks for listening.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:11 PM

fluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to behold

I feel for ya Coby.... I never had to take a cat in to be put down till a few months back. Jersey was my wifes and I first cat...we got him as a kitten before we were hitched in 93...he was only 14...seemed ok but in just three weeks time he got pretty bad...jeeze...14 is 74 in kitty years. That was the toughest thing I ever had to do. Then it was the same thing with a pet rat 7 days later....Man that sucked. Never had to do any of that before....it was always natural or just missing.

Hope you get him back.