Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 10-13-2007, 02:21 PM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God
Default 1/350th TOS Enterprise project by KirkTrekModeler

Ok. Third time's a charm.

I moved the other topic because no one was heeding my advice to lay off of each other. You WILL heed my advice now.

This thread is for KTM to post pix of his project and for legitimate comments of praise and/or critique. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS FROM ANY PARTY!

You gents want to descend into chaos and attacks, you WILL do so in the proper arena.

KTM, here you go. Show us your stuff.
Old 10-13-2007, 02:29 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Please for the love of twinkies guys, just critique the model itself, if you want to go off on KTM, there's two....no wait, I think 3 or 4 threads down in the Colosseum for that. That goes for you too Joe, no snide comments in your posts, just post the build pics themselves, if people comment on it and you don't like it, respond to the comment and move on.

If Joe ignores your comment, then like I said, go down in the Colosseum and say whatever you want.

Remember high school? You didn't have it out in class, you pointed at the person you didn't like and mouthed the words, "After school behind the gym fuckface", well the Colosseum is behind the gym.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:01 PM
KirkTrekModeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rel
Please for the love of twinkies guys, just critique the model itself, if you want to go off on KTM, there's two....no wait, I think 3 or 4 threads down in the Colosseum for that. That goes for you too Joe, no snide comments in your posts, just post the build pics themselves, if people comment on it and you don't like it, respond to the comment and move on.

If Joe ignores your comment, then like I said, go down in the Colosseum and say whatever you want.

Remember high school? You didn't have it out in class, you pointed at the person you didn't like and mouthed the words, "After school behind the gym fuckface", well the Colosseum is behind the gym.
LOL! Right Freakin On!
Old 10-13-2007, 06:08 PM
KirkTrekModeler

Since I have to start over....... Here's the progression...

JT's Decals

Old 10-13-2007, 08:28 PM
KirkTrekModeler

This is Don's resized boards. I've got to get back to him on sone measurements. God! I love it when a plan comes together.

More to come.......I be workin.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:53 PM
KirkTrekModeler

Old 10-13-2007, 10:02 PM
Chef in Training

Talen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond repute

those last pictures answered my questions about the saucer section...if I'm able to get a freebie of this, it should be an interesting build
Old 10-13-2007, 10:58 PM
KirkTrekModeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talen
those last pictures answered my questions about the saucer section...if I'm able to get a freebie of this, it should be an interesting build
Thanks, I spent all day getting it to that point. I will definately make sure you get a kit. If I have to wait till the first run is done and pay for it myself, you will get a kit! I'm a man of my word.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:00 PM
KirkTrekModeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay
Nice Joe. Very nice. If I may ask, how do the nacelle pylons attach to the secondary hull? Is there any special mechanism used to then attach the nacelles to the pylons?
Thanks, no, it's not special, you just make a cut out and slide the nacelle assembly in.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:02 PM
KirkTrekModeler

I know it's not done yet, but I worked all day to get it there. I hope to have it done tomorrow, if my legs hold out.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:40 PM
KirkTrekModeler

I think it's pretty obvious that my legs didn't hold out. I'm back on it today though. Broke everything down, preparing the last parts for final assembly, there will be a delay though, I'm still waiting on the laser cut detail parts to arrive. Nothing major here, just some comparison shots and a couple of close ups.

Keep on Trekkin!

The bridge is to high and to far forward, I'm going to have to fix that. Talked to Scott today...... Something wonderfull is coming.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:30 PM
Chef in Training

Talen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond repute

what are those 4 rectangluar cutouts on the top of the saucer for?
Old 10-15-2007, 04:41 PM
KirkTrekModeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talen
what are those 4 rectangluar cutouts on the top of the saucer for?
Those are the lounge windows on top of the saucer, they're on the model and in the show.....

BTW, the laser cut parts are at AW Studios. WHOOT!

Old 10-15-2007, 04:49 PM
KirkTrekModeler

Something wonderfull is coming........

Old 10-15-2007, 08:56 PM
Chef in Training

oh yeah...I have never noticed that..thanks