Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 02-16-2013, 04:16 PM

viper leader New face in the crowd
Default Re: Studio Scale Base Star

Mark, so sorry for your loss. my prayers and best wishes to you and family.

angelo
Old 02-19-2013, 02:52 PM
Member at large

Base Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Studio Scale Base Star

Thank you guys. It was a hard year. It looked klike she was goinbg to make it and then, it just went bad. She had 7 different cancers that were detected only by chance while she was getting ready for surgery. It hurts like nothing other. My mom was a very kind and strong woman. She's the reason I stayed strong during my cancer issues. I just wish she had the same luck I did....

I am hopefull to get this project finally to kit but I need to do a few commissions first. This was a very cost heavy project on my end and my partners too.

I'm really just wanting to finish it right is why it took so long. Certain parts just took time to find. You really need to build all these ships to have all the parts for them all. If actually goes faster and easier if you do. Not just one ship and focuss on it. Like Star Wars miniatures, you build x model, then you have parts for y and z model and so on.

Take care guys!

Mark

I had to fall, to lose it all.
But in the end, It doesn't even matter.
I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go.
For all this, There's only one thing you should know....