Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 06-27-2011, 01:32 AM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: 1/650 scale Galaxy Class

Lots of windows.

Old 06-27-2011, 03:13 AM

Hackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond repute

Woah! Very impressive!
Old 06-27-2011, 07:02 AM

cosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud of

do you have a set of these masks Rich?
Old 06-27-2011, 10:26 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 07-26-2011, 08:58 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

I'm totally finished with all the upgraded parts now. Here's the nacelle grills, these are cast in regular resin, the final ones will be in clear.

Old 07-26-2011, 09:00 PM
Banned

I'm also working on a version so this ship can be displayed with just the stardrive section as it's own ship, by putting all the detail on the cobra head. It will make an impressive display on it's own at 2 feet long.

Last edited by REL; 07-26-2011 at 09:01 PM.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:25 PM
The User From Affar!

Location: I live in Norman Oklahoma, where we country folk shoot first and ask questions later!
jimbo_kirko will become famous soon enoughjimbo_kirko will become famous soon enough

Excellent job there Rich!!!

Old 07-31-2011, 04:21 AM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by REL View Post
I'm also working on a version so this ship can be displayed with just the stardrive section as it's own ship, by putting all the detail on the cobra head. It will make an impressive display on it's own at 2 feet long.
Realy? Now that will be cool.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:12 AM

Wing_n_it is a splendid one to beholdWing_n_it is a splendid one to beholdWing_n_it is a splendid one to beholdWing_n_it is a splendid one to beholdWing_n_it is a splendid one to beholdWing_n_it is a splendid one to beholdWing_n_it is a splendid one to beholdWing_n_it is a splendid one to beholdWing_n_it is a splendid one to beholdWing_n_it is a splendid one to beholdWing_n_it is a splendid one to behold

That is unreal! Very impressive!
Old 10-19-2011, 06:48 AM

Docmani New face in the crowd

Any updates? I can't wait!!!!!