Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 09-10-2008, 09:15 PM
El Guapo

dbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of All
Default Re: 1/350 scale Ktinga

Richard,

Does this new release include the Kronos updates or is it the same as before? Is the Kronos update you mentioned still in the works as a future add-on if not available now?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REL View Post
Absolutely, I'm just about caught up and I'll be offering these again. Also, I'm developing a Kronos version that will include photo etching and all the extra detail pieces with Kronos aztec masks.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:29 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

No sir. It'll be awhile before that one is finished, and it may end up being studio scale now.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:47 PM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

^ Agree with the SS Kronos idea.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:32 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

And if so... of course.... for a SS Kronos.... I am definitely.... IN!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 09-11-2008, 06:07 AM
I AM YOUR FATHER

vaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhn Global View Post
And if so... of course.... for a SS Kronos.... I am definitely.... IN!!! LOLOLOLOLOL
Kurt,

You must have your own Starbase to house all of the huge ships. I am jeoulous.

Scott

Keeping Garage Kits Alive!

Old 05-22-2009, 01:05 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Here's a pic of the casting of a resin version I'm doing now. Now I might be able to get caught up on these since I don't have the added time and labor of the fiberglass castings. The main difference between the resin and fiberglass version is weight, the resin will weigh more.

I'll do a build up of the resin version soon to show the process.

Old 05-22-2009, 01:09 PM
El Guapo

dbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of All

REL,

Do you know yet whether the price for the resin version will be more or less expensive than the clear version? -thanks.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:11 PM
Banned

The clear version didn't work out, but the price is the same on both of them.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:26 PM

Heavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond repute

Ya know I was thinking the other day I could use another one of these.....

Was thinking of sanding off all the panels and converting it to the Fasa romulan version......

"This is how Admiral Okita fights."