Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 01-01-2010, 12:06 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: 1/350 Scale Scratch Built Voyager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager-74656 View Post
I know that I'd be willing to give up a testicle for one...

Ok... so I'm married and don't use them anyway, but that's not the point...

But will your wife give one back?

Bwahahahahahahahaha
Old 01-01-2010, 12:39 AM
Yeah... I'm the Fat Guy

Voyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDuck View Post
But will your wife give one back?

Bwahahahahahahahaha
Not an issue...

She gave them back a while ago when she forgot what to do with them....

I disagree.

I believe that a mans destiny is predetermined.

He just needs to be able to recognize the right path of the many he will face to be able to achieve that destiny
Old 01-01-2010, 02:01 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Amen bro!
Old 01-02-2010, 07:29 PM

nickn has much to be proud ofnickn has much to be proud ofnickn has much to be proud ofnickn has much to be proud ofnickn has much to be proud ofnickn has much to be proud ofnickn has much to be proud ofnickn has much to be proud ofnickn has much to be proud ofnickn has much to be proud ofnickn has much to be proud of

Hey guys... Been working in the sensor arrays.. So, here is the rear one.. I had to make most of it by hand.. Although I did find a few model parts that looked similar
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rearsensorarray.jpg (149.9 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg Img_2853.jpg (464.6 KB, 90 views)

Last edited by nickn; 01-02-2010 at 09:09 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

In my best Monty Burns...... Eeeexcellent!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 01-04-2010, 12:14 AM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

As the saying goes, bold and beautiful. Excellent work
Old 01-06-2010, 10:32 AM

nickn has much to be proud ofnickn has much to be proud ofnickn has much to be proud ofnickn has much to be proud ofnickn has much to be proud ofnickn has much to be proud ofnickn has much to be proud ofnickn has much to be proud ofnickn has much to be proud ofnickn has much to be proud ofnickn has much to be proud of

Almost have all the sensor array stuff done.. and then it will be done! Then preparation for what comes next I was unable to ID the parts so Im having to build from scratch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Img_2859.jpg (467.6 KB, 52 views)
Old 01-16-2010, 07:54 AM

New Update.. I thought I was completely done But I just wasn't happy with the sesor array's on the sides of the ship.. I never could id the parts for them.. the ones I did make were copies made from model parts from the original voyager kit... but those just didn't work. I ended up making them by hand.. Ie cutting little peices of styrene in little odds and ends and placing them into position.. I then made a mold of that peice and made copies of it..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Img_2881.jpg (480.3 KB, 34 views)
Old 01-16-2010, 08:51 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Nice detail nickn!
Old 01-20-2010, 02:51 PM
JAWS MODELS

JAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant future

Great job Ron. Looks like a crowd pleaser which is what you were aiming for. Itrs great to see your hard work reproduced in resin & fun too. I bet ya just lovin it.

http://studioscalemodelers.com/
Old 01-20-2010, 04:23 PM

Yep.. it sure is nice to be able to reproduce details without having to make all of them by hand ! it helps to maintain consistancy..Ofcourse, this is where I've been practicing.. the small scale stuff for now.
Old 12-20-2014, 09:26 AM

s8360pilot New face in the crowd

hi guy`s im new here, man what a find, old skills indeed, thought it was being built by either Martin Bower ,or David Sisson, or Ian Lawrence, you have got some serious skill`s,congrats on a great job, Round 2 should hang their head in shame.cheers.
Old 12-22-2014, 12:53 AM

aptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant future

Dang I mean seriously, dang.