Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 09-11-2008, 06:27 AM

Mike Hamby is a jewel in the roughMike Hamby is a jewel in the roughMike Hamby is a jewel in the roughMike Hamby is a jewel in the roughMike Hamby is a jewel in the roughMike Hamby is a jewel in the roughMike Hamby is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: UNTITLED BLOCKADERUNNER PROTOTYPE

GREAT JOB Locke 333;; You did a great job with the 2 pictures.. You can see what I meant when I said that Lasses style of modeling fits perfectly with the heavy armored look(a true war ship that can punch through anything unscathed). I use to look at the so called warships in the Star Trek universe and I could never figure out who would put all these windows on a ship of war.
When I first saw the pictures of Lasse's rebel transport ship long ago; I knew he was the man for the job.
By the way Locke, do you have a first name?

And As always Lasse; your sense of humor is out of this world;; thank you my friend.

"I never saw that before"; right....I always liked the pictures you sent me of you in the middle of all the Star War's scenes as well as the ILM scenes. You have a knack for the comic relief.

Maybe some day, someone with the clout will be able to organize all the 100's of fan art and concept art from the Homeworld universe and put it at one site that is easy to find and get to. For something like the Homeworld theme to have survived this long due to the fan support is a testament to its uniqueness and the look of it is part of its appeal.

V/R Mike Hamby
Old 09-11-2008, 06:27 AM
HÆSTKUK

Star Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant future

Thanks Dude! I am seriously happy with it too!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 07:08 AM
Patience my young friend

Locke_333 is just really niceLocke_333 is just really niceLocke_333 is just really niceLocke_333 is just really niceLocke_333 is just really niceLocke_333 is just really niceLocke_333 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hamby View Post
GREAT JOB Locke 333;; You did a great job with the 2 pictures.. You can see what I meant when I said that Lasses style of modeling fits perfectly with the heavy armored look(a true war ship that can punch through anything unscathed). I use to look at the so called warships in the Star Trek universe and I could never figure out who would put all these windows on a ship of war.
When I first saw the pictures of Lasse's rebel transport ship long ago; I knew he was the man for the job.
By the way Locke, do you have a first name?

V/R Mike Hamby
The name's Martin, You can find me on a few boards like the RPF, SSM Forum, and a few other. If you see a Locke_333 anywhere, there a good chance it's me

Building : 1/72 E-Wing http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n...01-72%20scale/

More at : http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/Locke_333/
Old 09-11-2008, 08:20 AM

tobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud oftobiasrichter has much to be proud of

Wow - what a cool ship - both in design and model! Great job!
Old 09-11-2008, 04:51 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

I SOOOOOOOOOOO want one of these!!!

As stated by Matt (Max Zephyr) in my phone conversation with him... "Lasse's work is a great example of what scratchbuilding IS! He is an inspiration to us all!".

I couldn't agree more!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 09-12-2008, 12:51 AM

Homdax New face in the crowd

Could Lasse or Mike get in touch with me via MSN, please

/Richard/HWACCESS
Old 09-12-2008, 11:26 PM

Homdax New face in the crowd

Just want to inform you guys, and Lasse, that the "item" has ben posted at the Homeworld forum par excellence. Lasse, people are asking questions...

http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread.php?p=3182607

Great work!
Old 12-11-2008, 06:08 PM

superjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant future

Mike, Lasse, or Heatray,
Any further info on when/if this kit will be available?
I had briefly forgotten about this, but it's so gorgeous I'd love to add one to my collection!
Old 12-11-2008, 11:33 PM
HÆSTKUK

Star Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant future

It is out of my hands now. I know that both Mike and Jim would like to see this model out there as well, but their situation is currently demanding a different focus. I am sure the model will be available soon.
Old 12-12-2008, 07:40 AM

superjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant future

That's cool. I'll keep checking!
Old 12-14-2008, 10:20 PM

kanjow is a jewel in the roughkanjow is a jewel in the roughkanjow is a jewel in the roughkanjow is a jewel in the roughkanjow is a jewel in the roughkanjow is a jewel in the rough

I want, I want. This is a fantastic ship, I love it!
Old 03-08-2009, 05:21 PM

cosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud of

did anyone hear anything about this?
Old 03-08-2009, 11:38 PM

ProfKSergeev is a jewel in the roughProfKSergeev is a jewel in the roughProfKSergeev is a jewel in the roughProfKSergeev is a jewel in the roughProfKSergeev is a jewel in the roughProfKSergeev is a jewel in the rough

I too was looking forward to this, but as far as I know there has been no word on the kit.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:35 AM
HÆSTKUK

I know the guys are woking on the molds, but they are busy as hell.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:33 PM

Heatray will become famous soon enoughHeatray will become famous soon enough

Just a quick bump to say that the molding process will begin again very soon on this one. Some of the parts are done, but the larger molds have not. Our goal is to have several kits available in hand at Wonderfest. This will be exciting as Lasse Henning is making the trip from Norway as our guest and will be in person to show off his handywork.