Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 02-17-2015, 10:31 AM
Lurker

Trekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant future
Default Re: 1000 scale Akira

Thanks guys
Old 02-17-2015, 05:37 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Nice!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 02-18-2015, 09:56 AM
One-trek Mind

Trekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati God

Looking good. Curious though about this statement:

"The decals came with the kit, except the registry and name."

Why would the decals not include the registry and name? Aren't those kind of major omissions?

"I'm afraid the guilty party is in for a very severe punishment."
Old 02-18-2015, 08:42 PM
Lurker

Trekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekriffic View Post
Looking good. Curious though about this statement:

"The decals came with the kit, except the registry and name."

Why would the decals not include the registry and name? Aren't those kind of major omissions?
Starcrafts decals sheet includes the registry, but not the USS Thunderchild. The reason it was not included is that no name appears on the ship in First Contact. So I asked another decal maker to make me the registry and ships name in 1000 scale mostly so the colors would match.
Old 02-25-2015, 06:09 AM
Lurker

The model is complete! I am thrilled with how it came out! I wanted to do this kit justice and I think I have.

Old 02-25-2015, 06:30 AM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of

Wow Scott! You should be thrilled with this! Great job on a great design. I think your color choices are right on, very neat and clean overall. Is that a commissioning plaque on the base? Is that printed on paper or is that something else?

Last edited by AdmiralBuck; 02-25-2015 at 06:31 AM.
Old 02-25-2015, 07:40 AM
Lurker

Thank You! Yes, that is a dedication plaque on the base. It's paper I drew it up in illustrator and after I printed it I laminated it to protect it.

more pictures of the completed model can be seen here http://www.resinilluminati.com/showthread.php?t=16438

Last edited by Trekmanscott, M,Ed.; 02-25-2015 at 11:33 AM.
Old 02-25-2015, 01:48 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Damned sweet Scott----can't wait to see her in person!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 02-25-2015, 04:48 PM
Lurker

Thanks George!