Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 05-29-2011, 09:20 AM

bellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant future
Default Re: 1:2256 Dreadnaught Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackcore View Post
Sollīs dir der Herrgott mit Kindersegen danken!

2 reichen, und geht eh nimmer schnipp schnapp
Old 05-29-2011, 11:21 PM

Hackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellerophon View Post
2 reichen, und geht eh nimmer schnipp schnapp
Schau her und mir reicht schon einer.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:30 PM

Hackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteSciFi View Post
That is a REALLY nice hanger bay! ...I really need to start lighting my models!

The tape under the bay really shows how this is such an incredible build! That is tiny!
Thanks! Hey start lighting your models and you will be addicted thatīs for sure.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:53 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

You are one of my top fave builder in this board! Amazing works going on there and I think she is going to be another masterpiece! Can't wait to see more of your work, as always, sir! Sehr gute!!!

B
Old 05-31-2011, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxster View Post
You are one of my top fave builder in this board! Amazing works going on there and I think she is going to be another masterpiece! Can't wait to see more of your work, as always, sir! Sehr gute!!!

B
Thanks Ben! I blush a little bit! Iīm just trying to do my best here.

Last edited by Hackcore; 05-31-2011 at 01:30 AM.
Old 06-20-2011, 12:40 AM

Update!

Old 06-20-2011, 07:12 AM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

[Daffy Duck]You'rreee deTHPICable![/Daffy Duck]

This is coming along nicely, Stefan. I really like the way the engines glow thru the resin. Is that going to be visible once you paint, or are you going to just hit it with an opaque paint?

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 06-20-2011, 04:35 PM

JohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant future

Hey, that thing is looking fine.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Darth Beavis View Post
[Daffy Duck]You'rreee deTHPICable![/Daffy Duck]

This is coming along nicely, Stefan. I really like the way the engines glow thru the resin. Is that going to be visible once you paint, or are you going to just hit it with an opaque paint?
This wasnīt planned but yes it looks pretty cool!

With another black layer it looks really bad azz. I call it the "overheated engine effect"

Old 06-22-2011, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLogan View Post
Hey, that thing is looking fine.
Thanks a lot John! Looks better with primer.

So hereīs another update:

Old 06-22-2011, 10:21 AM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of

Looks perfect,dude. You should be pleased. Another badass model!!
Old 06-22-2011, 03:01 PM

JohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant future

Very..Very..Cool!!

Last edited by JohnLogan; 06-22-2011 at 03:01 PM.
Old 06-26-2011, 01:12 PM

sarek New face in the crowd

Very impresive indeed! I truly like the way you work the volumes and how you make the details stand out on its own but fully integrated in the overall design. Lighting is also very well resolved, and the application of the etched parts as windows is simply brilliant.

I'm just getting into this wonderfull universe of scracthbuilding, so please forgive me if some questions sound kind of silly. The hetched parts for the bridge are ship handrails, right? But I'm curious to know what are those used in the main body of the ship, those that are shaped like a v... would you mind share what they are and where to obtain them?

Thanks and regards,

L
Old 06-27-2011, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Warrior View Post
Looks perfect,dude. You should be pleased. Another badass model!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLogan View Post
Very..Very..Cool!!
Thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarek View Post
Very impresive indeed! I truly like the way you work the volumes and how you make the details stand out on its own but fully integrated in the overall design. Lighting is also very well resolved, and the application of the etched parts as windows is simply brilliant.

I'm just getting into this wonderfull universe of scracthbuilding, so please forgive me if some questions sound kind of silly. The hetched parts for the bridge are ship handrails, right? But I'm curious to know what are those used in the main body of the ship, those that are shaped like a v... would you mind share what they are and where to obtain them?

Thanks and regards,

L
Thanks L!

Yes those etched parts are handrails from 1:700 or 1:350 Battleships and those V shaped windows are PE-parts from acustation that the impressive modeler "Yatasith" also used on his awesome Venator:

but they are currently out of stock but maybe youīll find another source.

http://www.hlj.com/product/ACS1222
Old 06-29-2011, 05:18 AM

Update!