Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 08-01-2011, 12:51 PM

hicks7120 has a spectacular aura abouthicks7120 has a spectacular aura abouthicks7120 has a spectacular aura abouthicks7120 has a spectacular aura about
Question BSG and Star Trek builds

Will anyone that is currently or in the past documented any BSG or Star Trek builds please contact me so that I can have you as a contact and/or reference to help me. Experience with lighting these models is greatly needed.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:16 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: BSG and Star Trek builds

Welcome to RI! That's pretty much what this board is about - modelers helping each other. Have a look around - you'll see all kinds of builds, completed and ongoing. Also check out the 'Tutorials' area - there's a member's services and techniques section that may answer some of your questions. And, if you have a question that hasn't been answered, just ask away
Old 08-01-2011, 01:28 PM

cylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome,Check out the other builds in this section i have quite a few from BSG you can use many of them lite.

Last edited by cylon75; 08-01-2011 at 01:28 PM.
Old 08-01-2011, 07:02 PM

hicks7120 has a spectacular aura abouthicks7120 has a spectacular aura abouthicks7120 has a spectacular aura abouthicks7120 has a spectacular aura about

thanks for a reply I am currently building a mark 1 viper