Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 06-29-2011, 07:42 AM

JP05 is just really niceJP05 is just really niceJP05 is just really niceJP05 is just really niceJP05 is just really niceJP05 is just really niceJP05 is just really nice
Default Re: 1:2256 Dreadnaught Fun

That just looks amazing! Was not 100% sure about the color scheme, but I like now how it is all coming together.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:50 AM

JohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant future

I thought it was great in just primer, now it's even better. Super nice paint.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:53 AM

Hackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP05 View Post
That just looks amazing! Was not 100% sure about the color scheme, but I like now how it is all coming together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLogan View Post
I thought it was great in just primer, now it's even better. Super nice paint.
Yes the color scheme is very unusual but hey the separatists had ships with stripes around the hull. They look like grey lollypops.

Last edited by Hackcore; 07-01-2011 at 09:55 AM.
Old 07-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of

Coolness! Paint scheme took awhile to get used to but the more I see it the more I like it!
Old 07-01-2011, 07:49 PM
Bringing good things to life

ShowCraft has a reputation beyond reputeShowCraft has a reputation beyond reputeShowCraft has a reputation beyond reputeShowCraft has a reputation beyond reputeShowCraft has a reputation beyond reputeShowCraft has a reputation beyond reputeShowCraft has a reputation beyond reputeShowCraft has a reputation beyond reputeShowCraft has a reputation beyond reputeShowCraft has a reputation beyond reputeShowCraft has a reputation beyond repute

I like it. The weathering really brings the jaring colors together.
The detail, especially on the hull sides at the rear is very rich. I love the amber glow of the engines. They're very pleasing to look at.

Better pics against an unclutered background would be nice.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:57 AM

PetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant future

Hi Stefan

This looks great, so glad to see it's not grey!

Did you undercoat with silver for light blocking?

I feel the silver rails where the light comes out stand out a little too much. Possibly if there were other areas on the ship which were silver, this might look like it's tied into the rest of the ship a little better. However, that's just one opinion!

I love the alien writing on the front of the ship, well done!
Old 07-05-2011, 02:59 AM

Hackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond repute

The Dready is finished and i placed some pics in the finished projects section:

http://resinilluminati.com/showthread.php?t=12025

Last edited by Hackcore; 07-05-2011 at 02:59 AM.
Old 07-05-2011, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetarB View Post
Hi Stefan

This looks great, so glad to see it's not grey!

Did you undercoat with silver for light blocking?

I feel the silver rails where the light comes out stand out a little too much. Possibly if there were other areas on the ship which were silver, this might look like it's tied into the rest of the ship a little better. However, that's just one opinion!

I love the alien writing on the front of the ship, well done!
Petar yes i undercoated it with silver and black to block the light at some areas cause the LEDs shined through the resin.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:55 PM
Old Man

db is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to behold

Hi Stefan,
lässt sich der F-14 Flügel noch schwenken?!
Old 07-06-2011, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by db View Post
Hi Stefan,
lässt sich der F-14 Flügel noch schwenken?!
Nein sonst müssen die Leute auf dem Turm kotzen wenn sich der auch noch bewegt! LOL
Old 07-07-2011, 11:59 AM
Old Man

db is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to behold

Hi Stefan,

die Sitze im Turm hatten doch meines Wissens eine gyroskopische Lagerung, mit
halbharter Antigravitations-Regelung in 1/3 Stufen einstellbar.
Lies das doch bitte nochmal im Starfleet Compendium nach.

OK Spässle,
Klasse gebaut, wie immer.

Gruß Dieter

Last edited by db; 07-08-2011 at 12:55 AM.
Old 07-10-2011, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by db View Post
Hi Stefan,

die Sitze im Turm hatten doch meines Wissens eine gyroskopische Lagerung, mit
halbharter Antigravitations-Regelung in 1/3 Stufen einstellbar.
Lies das doch bitte nochmal im Starfleet Compendium nach.

OK Spässle,
Klasse gebaut, wie immer.

Gruß Dieter
Gyroskopische Lagerung? Gyros wäre bei mir nicht lange eingelagert!

Suuuper! Danke jetzt hab ich Hunger!

Danke Dieter!
Old 07-15-2011, 12:45 AM

AbsoluteSciFi is a jewel in the roughAbsoluteSciFi is a jewel in the roughAbsoluteSciFi is a jewel in the roughAbsoluteSciFi is a jewel in the roughAbsoluteSciFi is a jewel in the roughAbsoluteSciFi is a jewel in the roughAbsoluteSciFi is a jewel in the rough

I REALLY like this paint scheme! The little panel touches are excellent too!