Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 08-14-2011, 02:38 AM

Paciffier will become famous soon enoughPaciffier will become famous soon enoughPaciffier will become famous soon enough
Red face Re: Group Build: BSG TOS Viper (Revellogram)

Just a shout out to dbhs: Your digital camo is totaly my insperation for my camo. I hope you are not offended or feal plagerized
Old 08-14-2011, 02:51 AM

Paciffier will become famous soon enoughPaciffier will become famous soon enoughPaciffier will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Group Build: BSG TOS Viper (Revellogram)

Oh by the way: any suggestions for a male pilot.

I am not happy with the one in the revised kit, and the one I have from MMI. is a woman (I thought she looked pretty bad ass, but I am male).
Old 08-15-2011, 01:04 AM
Not to scale

robn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of All
Default Re: Group Build: BSG TOS Viper (Revellogram)

If you know who's responsible that's great, maybe you can get your stuff back.

For the pilot, look into 1/32 pilots or 1/35 tank figures.

Old 08-15-2011, 08:59 AM
El Guapo

dbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paciffier View Post
Just a shout out to dbhs: Your digital camo is totaly my insperation for my camo. I hope you are not offended or feal plagerized
Go for it dude. I look forward to what you come up with. BTW, the camo pattern I used was posted by U-Boater in this thread http://www.resinilluminati.com/showthread.php?t=5485. The first 2 images in post 4 and the second image from post 6 work together in succession to create a more complicated pattern. I used different color for each of these 3 patterns with a 4th color as a base under them to make my camo pattern. The tricky part is tracking where the pattern is on the ship while you are working on it......it will make you crazy actually.

Have fun.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:44 AM

Sweet!! My patern is all set. I,m just having trouble incorperating the stripes.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:55 AM
El Guapo

dbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of All

I found it really hard to get the stripes to show up with that pattern. I ended up leaving them off all together.
Old 08-16-2011, 11:01 AM

hicks7120 has a spectacular aura abouthicks7120 has a spectacular aura abouthicks7120 has a spectacular aura abouthicks7120 has a spectacular aura about

Can someone please tell me how that camo paint is achieved
Old 08-16-2011, 11:08 AM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

A ton of masking, though there are a bunch of templates out there now to help with that. Check SSM or HLJ for those

~Pete~
Old 08-17-2011, 09:15 PM

Location: A little town halfway between Madison and Milwaukee, the liberal unwashed armpits of WI.
Jeff Herne is a name known to allJeff Herne is a name known to allJeff Herne is a name known to allJeff Herne is a name known to allJeff Herne is a name known to allJeff Herne is a name known to allJeff Herne is a name known to allJeff Herne is a name known to allJeff Herne is a name known to allJeff Herne is a name known to allJeff Herne is a name known to all

With almost 800 posts, I take it this thread has dragged on about as long as my Viper project has...

Mind if I join in late?

Anyone got a clear canopy for a Viper sitting around? I'm working on an old release with the solid canopy...

J
Old 08-18-2011, 08:36 AM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

Starship Modeler carries em.
here

~Pete~
Old 08-18-2011, 08:59 AM

Location: A little town halfway between Madison and Milwaukee, the liberal unwashed armpits of WI.
Jeff Herne is a name known to allJeff Herne is a name known to allJeff Herne is a name known to allJeff Herne is a name known to allJeff Herne is a name known to allJeff Herne is a name known to allJeff Herne is a name known to allJeff Herne is a name known to allJeff Herne is a name known to allJeff Herne is a name known to allJeff Herne is a name known to all

Cool, thanks...last time I checked they were out of stock...just ordered it.

J
Old 08-18-2011, 09:11 AM

No problem.

~Pete~
Old 08-19-2011, 12:40 AM
Chef in Training

Talen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Herne View Post
With almost 800 posts, I take it this thread has dragged on about as long as my Viper project has...

Mind if I join in late?

Anyone got a clear canopy for a Viper sitting around? I'm working on an old release with the solid canopy...

J
Don't worry...I'm still working on mine..
Old 08-19-2011, 09:09 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talen View Post
Don't worry...I'm still working on mine..
Hell, and I'm finally working on mine?
But somewhere I lost a kit? Swore I used to have two of them?
Old 09-02-2011, 12:38 AM

Welcome Jeff!