Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 06-12-2009, 10:26 AM
JAFO

PakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of All
Default Re: Group Build: BSG TOS Viper (Revellogram)

Boy.....all these updates...

Ummm.....well....I picked up the parts for the new base, I think it will work

Ummm.....yup....thats about it...

But it is Friday, which means I might actually be able to do some work on it.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:34 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talen View Post
OOB the nose just has a hole where the old rubberband launcher used to be, so I opened up the opening some and glued in a engine turbine from an old X-wing and made it a true intake.
Good point! I think I'll do something similar, now that you mention it!

I noticed around the inner rim of the nosepiece there's an interesting sink mark that goes almost all around it.

Frak.

Tough fill I thought about using a nose out of my '78 issue, but it is worse than either my '96 or '07 is.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:48 AM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

I just slapped a piece of sheet styrene on it and then trimmed it flush to the nose piece.

~Pete~
Old 06-12-2009, 11:04 AM

79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God

Well i got the new lazer cannons glued on and got it all primered so now i got to start wet sanding the primer to smooth everthing out but i got to work this weekend so iam hoping to start laying down the base coat sometime next week. I'll post some pic's in the next few days.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:06 AM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

Wait what new laser cannons???

~Pete~
Old 06-12-2009, 11:15 AM

79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God

The Scarlet Viper conversion kit comes with differen looking laser cannons for the wings then what the kit comes with.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:16 AM

Oh okay..

~Pete~
Old 06-12-2009, 11:20 AM

Tell you what i'll try to post a pic of it sometime this afternoon.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Not to scale

robn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of All

I need to get off my ass and start!

Old 06-12-2009, 01:44 PM

LoL, got all my parts for lighting, gonna be workin on that tonight

~Pete~
Old 06-12-2009, 01:47 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

How do they look?!?
Old 06-12-2009, 01:48 PM

how does what look???

~Pete~
Old 06-12-2009, 02:02 PM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peagis View Post
how does what look???
Cockpit panels.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:35 PM

Not bad I havent cut them out yet though, just got em

~Pete~
Old 06-12-2009, 02:48 PM

Well i had a little time so i was able to take a few quick pic's of what i have gotten done so far.