Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 06-08-2009, 06:37 PM
El Guapo

dbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of All
Default Re: Group Build: BSG TOS Viper (Revellogram)

I'd like to have it in color if it is small. Are you thinking this will be sized to fit on the side of the nose?
Old 06-08-2009, 07:08 PM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

Yeah I suppose I could do it that way, though i do not have any white decal paper on hand... thought I did but all I have is clear...

~Pete~
Old 06-08-2009, 07:26 PM
El Guapo

dbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of All

I can paint a white spot under where the decal is going if necessary to make the colors show through. My color scheme may be dark greys and the grey version probably won't show at all. If it's a problem and I'm the only one who wants color don't bother. I'm just throwing my 2 cents in.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:45 AM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

actually you shouldnt even need to do that, all I need to get is white decal paper and it'll be fine. We are gonna need a way for everyone to 'sign' up on who wants one. I'll need ur real name, call sign and what you want ur tail # to be..

~Pete~
Old 06-09-2009, 06:09 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Be figuring how much we owe ya too - I'll PM ya with what I need
Old 06-09-2009, 07:16 AM

K I'll be waiting to hear from ya Cat

~Pete~
Old 06-09-2009, 09:14 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

I was out on patrol and saw this:

Call letters mentioned the Battlestar Olympia, but I couldn't get much more than that before whoever-it-was touched off their Turbos and got the hell outta Dodge.

Scorched my paint!
Old 06-09-2009, 09:28 AM

hmm

~Pete~
Old 06-09-2009, 09:41 AM

Okay SSM has this if you wanna go adding no step and decals of that sort. I picked up a set and they are really nice. http://www.starshipmodeler.biz/index...roduct_ID=1170

The only thing it doesnt have is the V on the intakes, which look really cool to me.. I could put that on there if you could get a better pic of what the wording is Cat. I can't make it out...

But as it stands right now, the decal set will include the emblem, pilots name and call sign. RI Tail # and the RI bumper sticker for the 'ass' of the ship right??

~Pete~
Old 06-09-2009, 09:44 AM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peagis View Post
But as it stands right now, the decal set will include the emblem, pilots name and call sign. RI Tail # and the RI bumper sticker for the 'ass' of the ship right??
That would be it

I'm going to need enough for three ships.... again here in a bit I'll PM my details to ya but PLEEZE figure up how much I'm gonna owe ya
Old 06-09-2009, 09:48 AM

Well i'll be able to figure out cost when we got it all sorted what's gonna be on there... I'm lookin and I could do the No Step and maybe a few others but some of that stuff is beyond what I can do with the time i've got right now.

Also It'd make it alot easier if I knew who wanted the color emblem and who wanted just the black and gray one...cause if everyone is just gonna put it on the nose of the ship you'll need two per...

~Pete~
Old 06-09-2009, 09:53 AM

Oh what did you wanna use for the RI bumper sticker Cat?

~Pete~
Old 06-09-2009, 10:20 AM
JAFO

PakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of All

Ya know.....
Ya-alls about got me talked into doin' one of these.

I always liked the origional series version and have been looking at the kits, but have yet to actually pick one up......I think I just might have to.

Altho....I am fairly sure that I would just do a oob build. None of the fancy upgrading or changing. I would never get it done if I did.

I was wandering through one of my haunts over the weekend and they actually had both the origional Monogram kit sitting their right next to the new Revell kit. Strangely enough, the new one was exactly half the price of the origional. ............and I almost bought them both.
I just might go back next week and actually do that.

Last edited by PakRatJR; 06-09-2009 at 10:37 AM.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:23 AM

Go for it PakRat, let me know if you want the decals for the RI Build as well?

~Pete~
Old 06-09-2009, 10:37 AM
JAFO

PakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peagis View Post
Go for it PakRat, let me know if you want the decals for the RI Build as well?
I'm thinkin' I might as well do the decals as well if I do one.

I'll have to see what happens next week if I do get one and will let you know.

Thanks