Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Military Models

Military Models Finished Military Models

Old 12-23-2007, 07:00 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God
Default 1/35th Chieftain Tank Mk 5

Finally got it all done and sorted.
Birthday pressie for me brother, he used to ba a driver/gunner on them so seemed appropriate.

http://www.ianlawrencemodels.com/chieftain.html

Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mvc-232f.jpg (188.5 KB, 15 views)
And I have a fuckin' attitude.
Does that count?

Last edited by Raytheon; 11-25-2009 at 12:52 PM.
Old 12-23-2007, 07:16 AM
Pissin 'em off since :1999

Eagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati God

Excellent!

Which one of them fellers stickin' out the top is your brother?

Rob.
Old 12-23-2007, 12:46 PM
the many faces one

Moorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond repute

sweet

I like the angle...gets that flag on the fender right out there.
displaying member of http://www.avenuewestgallery.org/
www.moorcatarts.com
Old 12-28-2007, 05:17 PM
Kneel Hoomans! Mwaahaa!

Apophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati God

cool tank! Howd did you get the static grass to stand up like that???
Old 12-30-2007, 10:33 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

Thankies all!

Eagle, he'd be the one still hiding deep inside the turret looking through the sight at some local architechture murmuring "Can i blow it up boss?"

Apophis, It's a paper backed grass mat that comes out pretty much how you see it. The grass effect is a couple of millimeters thick and sticks up nicely. I got it from the scenery bits and bobs section in one of them model railway (railroad) places.

I dunno if the same sort of thing is available in your neck of the woods.

Go easy all.
Does that count?
Old 12-30-2007, 01:10 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

IAN!!! Duuuuuuuuuuuuude! That is SOOOOOOOO KEWL!

Nicely done!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 12-30-2007, 01:24 PM
On Vacation

fokkerpilot has disabled reputation

Very realistic and very, very cool! Nicely done Ian.
(love the Aztek pattern too )
Old 12-31-2007, 10:10 PM

3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold

Love the armor heads...you guys kick ass!! Fantastic realism with the grass getting all roosted up in the air!!

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-01-2008, 02:14 PM
acceptus est impugnatio

Ta all!
Oddly enough, this is the first armour model i've built in about 6 or 7 years. As a pressie from me bro it was well recived indeed and now the markings have been altered to his 'baby' so now it certainly be his ole ride.

Woulda liked the info before but couldn't ask 'im, certainly would have given the game away. Still all sorted in the end
Does that count?
Old 01-01-2008, 03:16 PM

PetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant future

For a couple of years, the only modelling I did was armour, on commission. Hence, I swore to myself I would never build armour again. Especially German and Russian tanks.
But I can never resists checking them out. Very nice build...!
Old 01-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Banned

modman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati God

thats awesome, i love armour too. would love to see a modern scene, set somewhere in a hot and sandy oil rich country.

Al
Old 01-01-2008, 05:56 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Beautiful work, Ian!

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 11-25-2009, 11:39 AM
Old Man

db is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 1/35th Chieftain Tank Mk 5

cool looking Chieftain Ian. Love it.
db.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:34 AM
detail junkie

Andrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to behold

Nice model & dio!

It's a change to see one built up, I usually gut these for parts.

Be sure to visit our facebook site at:
https://www.facebook.com/gluesbrothers/?ref=bookmarks
Old 01-17-2010, 01:41 PM
JAWS MODELS

JAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant future

Nice build Ray. As always...

http://studioscalemodelers.com/