Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Finished Sci-Fi and Fantasy projects

Old 10-26-2012, 05:37 AM

silveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to behold
Default Space Marines 40K Walker

Finished the Space marine Storm Talon and converted it to a Manned Walker. First time I looked at the GW model, the similarity to a Madcat came to mind and I turned the flyer into a ground support vehicle. Since it has that Mecha look to it, it can also be used in the Mecha universe. The sponson rotate and can be replaced with other weapons systems as well as power fist, chain saw and other weird stuff that the imagination can come up with. It was a good build and I am happy as to how it came out. My next project will be another Storm Talon conversion. This time, I will attempt a Helicopter support attack vehicle. I hope that you all have enjoyed the build thread of the Walker and stick around for the next project. Enjoy and see you all around the forums.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	117.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	60721   Click image for larger version

Name:	116.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	60722   Click image for larger version

Name:	115.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	60723   Click image for larger version

Name:	114.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	60724   Click image for larger version

Name:	113.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	60725  
Old 10-26-2012, 07:53 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Space Marines 40K Walker

Very cool! Reminds me of a cross between Dust Models and MaK. Lotsa fun!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 10-26-2012, 05:14 PM

silveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
Very cool! Reminds me of a cross between Dust Models and MaK. Lotsa fun!
Thanks for your encouragement Neb, I used to scratchbuild with styrene a long time ago and these models are done in the same way, except that I treat the card stock like if it was styrene. This means that this model under other circumstances, could have been made in the traditional plastic and resin way, and with parts out of the bitz bin.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:44 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Absolutely!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!