Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Military Models

Military Models Finished Military Models

Old 03-24-2010, 09:51 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God
Default T-55 Enigma

I got this kit along with the Tunguska. Its a kit made by another ukranian company called ACE. They also do limited run kits. However their kits are much more cleanly molded. Also as they have to retool molds to reissue parts and other kits they incorporate improvements like finer details and open hatches. Their models are also 1/72 scale.

I painted this model up to represent the Enigma captured in the first gulf war. It has distinctive graffiti on the armor plates. The tank now resides in the Bovington tank museum in the UK and still wears this graffiti. One detail i messed up was installing the fuel tanks. I didnt know the tanks had been removed until after I built the model and found MORE reference photos. Pretty stupid considering i have seen this tank in person
Attached Images
File Type: jpg model pics 001.jpg (3.61 MB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 002.jpg (3.76 MB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 003.jpg (3.71 MB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 004.jpg (3.79 MB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 005.jpg (3.83 MB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 006.jpg (3.99 MB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 007.jpg (3.59 MB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 008.jpg (3.93 MB, 14 views)
Old 03-25-2010, 11:34 PM

Hackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: T-55 Enigma

Wow really cool work as always Sean. Specially the grafitti on the side brings more life.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:43 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God

Thanks man. THe grafitti was done during the war when it was captured so im torn as to how to display it. DO i mane a desert doar like in the mideast or do i make the museum floor.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:03 PM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWR MKII View Post
Thanks man. THe grafitti was done during the war when it was captured so im torn as to how to display it. DO i mane a desert doar like in the mideast or do i make the museum floor.

I have a surprise for you mate.............. I have seen that ACTUAL
tank in February..........!!!!

A nice pic for you.

Cheers,
Chris.

You have made a fantastic job. Bovington Tank Museum rarely change anything to keep an original look.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 044 [640x480].JPG (93.0 KB, 11 views)
Old 04-08-2010, 02:14 PM
Shit got real.

Thanks Suki. Nice to see they put some catch pans under it now. When i was last there it was just a big oily patch spreading out from under it.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:32 PM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

Glad you have seen such a cool museum.

You were a LONG way from home mate !!
Old 04-09-2010, 02:34 PM
Shit got real.

Actually at the time i only lived 3 hours from Bovington. About 70 miles north of london. It was a nice day trip with the wife. She even got into things there. She was amazed by the size of the King tiger and Jagdtiger there. She also found it interesting how the short squat nature of the Tiger 1 made it seem larger than the King tiger though the king tiger was a much larger vehicle.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:12 PM
Old Man

db is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to behold

Cool Sean,your paint work is fantastic.
I actually try to do the same Tank in 1:35 scale.
Cheers Dieter
Old 05-20-2010, 10:52 PM
Shit got real.

Thanks Dieter. Some good google searches can get you all the info you need. As far as T-55s go this variant is pretty unique and ONLY used by iraq. If you need any info assistance send me a message.
Old 05-22-2010, 07:59 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

Nice work as always, HWR!

B