Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Military Models

Military Models Finished Military Models

Old 09-08-2008, 02:59 AM
Eats Roots,Shoots and Leaves

Wombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Project: Zero! (Hasegawa)

Yep that's fit for the Eggie air force for sure!
They sure are cool little things!
I Agree,this one does appear to be more of an egg shape than the Zero was.
A fine job there DD!!

They ain't duck eggs are they Don??
Old 09-08-2008, 11:46 PM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Hasegawa Eggplanes!

Just kiddin'...

That A6 is especially cool!
Old 09-08-2008, 11:49 PM
El Guapo

dbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of All

That's great. It looks like it has a facial expression with the air intake making a crooked mouth at the bottom. Or should I say it has an "egg-spression". Hilarious.

It's cracking me up. Oh, there I go again.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:08 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Gents- and that's the whole point of the eggies now isn't it? Just for fun and I know I'm still smilin'!

So, to keep the fun and frivolity coming along here's the Avenger torpedoe-bomber eggie!

Don't be alarmed that it needs a final cleaning and dullcoat as the others still do too. But I thought they were good enough to share in this condition and I hope that folks have found them as entertaining as I have!

BTW- just saw in a recent FineScaleModeler advertisement that Hasegawa is bringing forth a new batch of eggies again!
Old 09-09-2008, 06:28 AM

Wombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati God

Don,
Ya just keep turning out these cool Egg's!
That sure look's like another fine lil build there dude!
That'll go real nice hunting down that Zero and it looks like it's had plenty of good hunting already looking at the kill's!!
Way cool me feathered friend!!!
Old 09-09-2008, 06:36 AM
Model Psycho

Damien9479 Overlord Master of AllDamien9479 Overlord Master of AllDamien9479 Overlord Master of AllDamien9479 Overlord Master of AllDamien9479 Overlord Master of AllDamien9479 Overlord Master of AllDamien9479 Overlord Master of AllDamien9479 Overlord Master of AllDamien9479 Overlord Master of AllDamien9479 Overlord Master of AllDamien9479 Overlord Master of All

It's the "Egg Force" !!
Man for being caricatures of the real planes these little things are cool!
Great job Don!! and fast too!!
Old 09-09-2008, 06:45 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Phil, Tom,
Yeah, these lil things (as some already knew) are just too cool and too fun! I'd almost say they're as addicting as crack but that's a word I avoid in the presence of the eggforce! You should have heard the terror that filled the room when the CAG mistakenly told the pilots to 'scramble' for takeoff! But eventually things went over easy and it was all sunny side up at last!
Old 09-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

^ Man, that last post is just hard-boiled... Glad to see you're coming out of your shell!
Old 09-10-2008, 08:01 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out Of Time View Post
^ Man, that last post is just hard-boiled... Glad to see you're coming out of your shell!

I came out of my shell the day I was born! That's what us ducks do.

Old 09-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Goldmember

^ So you're just a natural born Pecker, then? ( ) ( Detects sulfurous smell of rotten eggs. )
Old 09-10-2008, 08:47 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out Of Time View Post
^ So you're just a natural born Pecker, then? ( ) ( Detects sulfurous smell of rotten eggs. )
Hmmm, "context" is what matters here! Yes, I pecked my way out of the eggshell.

The rest is open to interpretation and personal opinion of course.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:34 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

Well, lacking a flat clearcoat, for which I just got a seperate airbrush to shoot acrylics out of since I'm tired of the extensive cleaning between mediums, here are the lil birds!

I have a couple of eggplanes that became seperated from their decals before I bought them. An SR71 and Harrier specifically. Looks like decals somewhere between 1/72nd and 1/48th can work. I found an odd scale kit and used those decals on the Intruder or it would have been bare? If anyone might have some workable spare decals for the two, please drop me a line? I model WWII warbirds usually so my spares won't cover those jets?
Old 09-11-2008, 12:40 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay View Post
Those are sweet! I've got a Zero, a P-38 and a PBY Catalina I was working on, they're loads of fun. You did a damn fine job there Mr. Duck!

WHAT! They make an 'eggie' Catalina? Oh please tell me they don't? Because I don't have one and I sure would want one if they do?

Now if you're talkin' "regular" planes, well, those are damn fine choices to be building! But if you have an eggie PBY, well, I,,,,,,hate you.

Oh, and thank you for the kind words and congratulations, our new "Mr. Moderator!"
Old 09-11-2008, 02:13 AM

I know i've said it before,but they are so COOL!!
Ya did a fantastic job there DD!
Old 09-11-2008, 02:22 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

^
Thank you buddy! It's great that you might have said it before but bother to again- that just means that they've accomplished their purpose and brought a lil smile or some fun to your day! What could be better than me having the fun of building them and you getting some joy just from viewing them!