Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Finished Sci-Fi and Fantasy projects

Old 03-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Sol Lucet Omnibus

Prometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to all
Default Ambassador Class Refit

Finished my Refit of he Ambassador; USS Adelphi.... Hope you like it...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	imagejpeg_2(35).jpg
Views:	508
Size:	373.1 KB
ID:	62717   Click image for larger version

Name:	imagejpeg_2(32).jpg
Views:	392
Size:	569.3 KB
ID:	62718   Click image for larger version

Name:	imagejpeg_2(33).jpg
Views:	380
Size:	354.0 KB
ID:	62719   Click image for larger version

Name:	imagejpeg_2(34).jpg
Views:	391
Size:	517.1 KB
ID:	62720   Click image for larger version

Name:	imagejpeg_2(37).jpg
Views:	435
Size:	645.1 KB
ID:	62721   Click image for larger version

Name:	imagejpeg_2(38).jpg
Views:	309
Size:	390.6 KB
ID:	62722   Click image for larger version

Name:	imagejpeg_2(39).jpg
Views:	454
Size:	709.7 KB
ID:	62723   Click image for larger version

Name:	imagejpeg_2(40).jpg
Views:	375
Size:	390.3 KB
ID:	62724  

Click image for larger version

Name:	imagejpeg_2(41).jpg
Views:	345
Size:	637.6 KB
ID:	62725  
Old 03-23-2013, 02:51 AM

SJM is a jewel in the roughSJM is a jewel in the roughSJM is a jewel in the roughSJM is a jewel in the roughSJM is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Ambassador Class Refit

No replies?! I love this!!

Great take on the nacelles
Old 03-26-2013, 02:09 AM
Yeah... I'm the Fat Guy

Voyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of All

Nice....

I disagree.

I believe that a mans destiny is predetermined.

He just needs to be able to recognize the right path of the many he will face to be able to achieve that destiny
Old 03-29-2013, 05:28 PM
Sol Lucet Omnibus

Prometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJM View Post
No replies?! I love this!!

Great take on the nacelles
Thanks Scott....
Old 03-29-2013, 05:29 PM
Sol Lucet Omnibus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager-74656 View Post
Nice....
Thank you kind sir!
Old 03-30-2013, 06:42 AM

U-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati God

Great piece of work!

I like how you've up-graded the old Ambassador Class.
Great work on the nacelles,and hull plating.

What's the device at the front/underside of the saucer,and aft/under the shuttle bay?

Last edited by U-boater; 03-30-2013 at 06:44 AM.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:58 PM
Sol Lucet Omnibus

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-boater View Post
Great piece of work!

I like how you've up-graded the old Ambassador Class.
Great work on the nacelles,and hull plating.

What's the device at the front/underside of the saucer,and aft/under the shuttle bay?
Thank you.... Initially the devices were to be multi launching quantum torpedo launchers...but after I got some scale complaints on SSM ....I may take the advice of a fellow modeler and make the saucer monted launcher an auxillary deflector...and the launcher on the bottom of the secondary hull an auxillary impulse deck....

Last edited by Prometheus; 03-30-2013 at 02:59 PM.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:29 PM

U-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
Thank you.... Initially the devices were to be multi launching quantum torpedo launchers...but after I got some scale complaints on SSM ....I may take the advice of a fellow modeler and make the saucer monted launcher an auxillary deflector...and the launcher on the bottom of the secondary hull an auxillary impulse deck....

In my opinion.....

It's your ship. They can be whatever you want them to be.
Old 03-30-2013, 10:17 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-boater View Post
In my opinion.....

It's your ship. They can be whatever you want them to be.
Amen.

I can see somebody complaining if you were building it for THEM and they didn't like a certain detail, but this is YOUR model. Paint it metallic fuschia and name it the USS Flamingo if you want - if YOU like it, then everyone else can go pound sand.

Last edited by The Cat; 03-30-2013 at 10:29 PM.
Old 03-31-2013, 11:26 AM
Sol Lucet Omnibus

Thanks guys.... I have always wanted to make a neon orange Enterprise....Alas ..Im free at last !!
Old 04-29-2013, 02:52 AM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

Excellent!
Old 04-29-2013, 01:09 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
Thanks guys.... I have always wanted to make a neon orange Enterprise....Alas ..Im free at last !!
We'll be waiting for the "in progress" pics...

Seriously for a sec---I think it looks just fine too. Very creative. You'll find no puckered asses around here---do your thing!

Most of the time at SSM if someone doesn't like it, it's because either they didn't think of it, or....they did and weren't talented enough to execute it.

I painted a small 1/1000 kit "Duck Egg Blue" once, and you woulda thought I was the devil incarnate.

Which is precisely why I painted it that color in the first place.

Do your thing man....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 04-29-2013, 01:27 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

My LHS had an ENT-C kit on sale a couple weekends ago.

FYI: BECAUSE OF YOUR BUILD, it's now in my stash.

She will NOT be built box-stock!
Old 04-29-2013, 01:51 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
FYI: BECAUSE OF YOUR BUILD, it's now in my stash.

She will NOT be built box-stock!
And there ya go.

Around here, we look to inspire. Not "beat down".

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!