Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Real Space

Real Space Real space-related subject WIPs

Old 11-26-2009, 06:33 PM
Banned

Bol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant future
Default Re: X-15A-2 WIP....Yeah I know...

He took it to Earl Scheib.
Old 11-26-2009, 08:46 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jockdeboer View Post
Please post some more. I'd like to see how you did the paint.
I'm starting midnight shift at 7pm tomorrow---7 twelve hour shifts to be exact. I'll try my best to get the rest posted as I can...

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 11-27-2009, 06:38 AM

jockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of light

I'm taking mine to Macco!
Old 02-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God

I plan on getting a 1/72 one of these from superbug models tonight. The caster owes me. Ill do up a little review thread when i have it.

Great work Neb. Very inspiring and informational.
Old 02-04-2010, 04:31 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWR MKII View Post
I plan on getting a 1/72 one of these from superbug models tonight. The caster owes me. Ill do up a little review thread when i have it.

Great work Neb. Very inspiring and informational.
Thanks! I have a lot more pics to post when I get time----hopefully next week.

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 09-01-2010, 07:53 PM
My ass is itchy...

Ahem.....well....now that life has settled down a little I'll get more of the build pics posted.
Here's one of the near completed cockpit.

I'm off to work---I'll get more posted tomorrow night...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1566.JPG (2.69 MB, 25 views)

Old 09-01-2010, 10:19 PM
the many faces one

Moorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
Ahem.....well....now that life has settled down a little I'll get more of the build pics posted.
Here's one of the near completed cockpit.

I'm off to work---I'll get more posted tomorrow night...
is that the 32cnd scale bird? looks awesome...I have a book on the X15, theres a few pics of the instruments in it, and theres a few panels that are black, and the rest that funky light grey they used...but it doesnt specify when or for which plane theyre from.
displaying member of http://www.avenuewestgallery.org/
www.moorcatarts.com
Old 09-02-2010, 06:31 PM
My ass is itchy...

Yeah, it's the 1/32 scale. This particular build had the cockpit for its' particular flight. Lots and lots of different internal and external configs based on all the different flights.

All the weird "add-ons" like the ramjet, every flight had MA25 ablator applied in different places, the external tanks were always different.

I've included a few pics of the cockpit relating to my build.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg X-15A-2panel.jpg (191.2 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg X-15A-2cockpit.jpg (188.1 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg X-15A-2ejectionseat.jpg (193.9 KB, 19 views)

Old 09-02-2010, 06:43 PM
My ass is itchy...

A couple of mine.(I need to take finish pics)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cpitclos.JPG (2.62 MB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg ejctft.JPG (2.49 MB, 31 views)

Old 04-21-2012, 01:14 AM

youngtiger1 has a spectacular aura aboutyoungtiger1 has a spectacular aura aboutyoungtiger1 has a spectacular aura aboutyoungtiger1 has a spectacular aura aboutyoungtiger1 has a spectacular aura about

Wow Neb, this thing is looking awesome. Is this the 1/34 or 1/48? I have one of these suckers that I'm hoping to build it someday. Your work is a must follow my friend. Keep up the good work

Mike
Old 04-21-2012, 06:23 AM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngtiger1 View Post
Wow Neb, this thing is looking awesome. Is this the 1/34 or 1/48? I have one of these suckers that I'm hoping to build it someday. Your work is a must follow my friend. Keep up the good work

Mike
It's 1/32 Mike----Special Hobbies kit. I actually finished it long ago. I need to post more pics as soon as life lets me.

Old 04-23-2012, 05:59 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God

GET ON WITH IT!

Seroiusly i have a 1/72 with external tanks id like to turn into a respectable build. Your pics have already helped a ton on the fuel lines on the tanks.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:43 AM

youngtiger1 has a spectacular aura aboutyoungtiger1 has a spectacular aura aboutyoungtiger1 has a spectacular aura aboutyoungtiger1 has a spectacular aura aboutyoungtiger1 has a spectacular aura about

Boy, talk about a late reply on my part, but I whatha doing wallace. Show me the pic....

Mike

Last edited by youngtiger1; 02-23-2013 at 12:44 AM.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:41 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngtiger1 View Post
Boy, talk about a late reply on my part, but I whatha doing wallace. Show me the pic....

Mike
Which pics?

Old 02-24-2013, 12:25 AM

New updates brother!!