Thread: How Far Enough?
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 07:42 AM

katana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud of
Default Re: How Far Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWR MKII View Post
hell it looks like the section in question is just turning into another "good job" "solid build" comments place anyway.
Well....the people that do post in that section are very good at what they do.They have the confidence and the ability to pull off some stunning builds. I think of it more as a 'master modeler' section than anything.

I'm here to learn from you guys,to try and make myself a better modeler. I lurk alot,I've posted one image of a set of finished models. They were ok,not great. I see alot of problems that I should have fixed before the competition, but hey,that's life.
Critisism should always be constructive,and if you don't know how to fix the probs,why point them out?

I'm here to learn from some of the best,most imaginative bad-ass modelers on the net!