View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 07:35 PM

Savion is a glorious beacon of lightSavion is a glorious beacon of lightSavion is a glorious beacon of lightSavion is a glorious beacon of lightSavion is a glorious beacon of lightSavion is a glorious beacon of lightSavion is a glorious beacon of lightSavion is a glorious beacon of lightSavion is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Xbox360 and you?

Boxster, hope you like Civ:Rev! You'll find it somewhere in the game marketplace. The new style of desktop for the 360 I find a bit difficult to navigate through and some sections I can't find easily. Conversely, you can also find it online at the official Xbox site and if you log in as your gamer ID there, it's a secondary way to add content to your Xbox! I assume that you do know about that, though!

And as far as Shrek, goes - and if you don't mind watching someone else play the game - here's a "walkthrough" of the game being played on the PS3 - don't worry, the game being played on the link below is identical to the 360 version; only the button callouts have changed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G51zc...42232E11C710A3

You'll get lots of hints and other assistance throughout the game as is appropriate for a younger gamer. Note that this walkthrough does NOT give every secret needed to beat the game. You'll need to do a lot thinking on your own!

Last edited by Savion; 03-19-2012 at 07:42 PM.