View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 08:40 AM

Alioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Petlyakov Pe-8 Soviet Bomber – Zvezda No. 7264 – [Scale 1-72] – 305 Parts.

Lakespeed, DarthDuck I feel honored my good friends because your kind words encourages me a lot… I learned that the best in life is lo live for something and enjoy all the good and fix all bad moments… Stand before you is the best thing that could have happened because I learned to do many things regarding Modeler Stuffs, but the warmth of you is something that I can’t explain with words ... I am proud to be part of this select group of friends in R.I.

I'll keep the good work like you Lakespeed and DarthDuck... The work you have done and share here in R.I. is amazing...

By te way D.D. if I could be of help to find the Kit you are looking for, please just tell me the name and I don’t know, maybe here in Mexico I can find something to help you...

Dear Friends, I wish that this Christmas Eve is full of peace and tranquility in the company of your loved ones ... Remember that the most beautiful thing in life is to live and forgive ... I send a big hug to everyone in R.I. from Monterrey, Mexico ... Your Friend Alioth Garcia...