View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 07:06 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Return of the Suite of the Living Dead: WonderFest 2011

Regarding shooting in Louisville, I talked to a Louisville resident on a gun forum about ranges and shops and here's what he said:

Quote:
I actually buy most of my pistol ammo at walmart because they are cheap. As for gun shops, there are several in Louisville worth checking out. you can google them for directions and what not.
111 Guns - good prices on most stuff, smaller store
Lotus Gunworks - prices vary, some good some bad, decent selection
Shooter's Supply - biggest selection, prices are sometimes a little high but deals can be found

As for ranges, the only one in Louisville is Bluegrass Indoor Gun Range. It's small, inexpensive and pistol only. Open Range is a hit outside of town. More expensive, but it's a very nice indoor range with programmed targets, and they have a 100yd indoor rifle range. There is of course Knob Creek just outside of town that is all outdoor.