View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 02:31 PM

Florjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to behold
Default Advise needed, Kazon Fighter

Hi all

To practice on my airbrushing skills I have decided to build a fairly cheap kit.
The Kazon Fighter.
Im going to be honost here... i REALLY liked building this one.
This was much more fun then i anticipated and also the weathering and airbrusing went smoother then i expected.
Now that the kit is almost complete i'm beginning to have some second thoughts about the decisions i took.
First of all.. i should've detailed it! That would've really brought the kit to life.
Second decision i took was that i did not light it.

So what to do now.. just slab the decals on it and be done with it.. or try to save some and drill a couple of holes for the windows and stick a brigth led from under the kit?

What would you do?
Sorry about quality of pics, they are taken with my phone at night under the table light...
Will take better ones ofcourse when i'm done with it. These photos really don't bring out the details in paint which you can see with the bare eye.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20130123_221424.jpg (329.6 KB, 2 views)