View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 12:57 AM
Eats Roots,Shoots and Leaves

Wombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: We Move Anywhere

Well another tiny update.All the sponsons are built,i'm not really sure how close i have them to what they should be but i think they still look the part?
Started adding parts to the Starboard one but this is as far as i can go till i get the Arizona part for the top and work out what turret is used on the side of that one.
Anyone wanna chime in what kit that turret is from?
The Port one i've put some pins in to support that main sensor part and the Akagi piece on the front is just tacked there as it needs to be cast for the others in our group before it's trimmed to fit right and glued for good.Thats why the barrels aren't sitting flush with that one in the picture.
So i've only got a couple of more small things i can do before i need those Saturn castings to keep it moving forward.
Then i need to get casting with Mike for myself and our group,then it'll really be some fun sticking all the bit's everywhere.
I'm really having fun with this build!

2009_0308BSG0001.JPG 2009_0308BSG0002.JPG 2009_0308BSG0004.JPG 2009_0308BSG0005.JPG 2009_0308BSG0007.JPG 2009_0308BSG0008.JPG