View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 11:58 PM

Alioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: TBF-1C Avenger - [Scale 1:32] - [Trumpeter].

My Dear Friends:

After much time I'll keep posting... I'm planning to give and end the TBF-1C Avenger this year... As far as you can see, I have started the game... Again!!!... There are two pictures only, one showing the insertion of part of the tubing of the Ignition Wire Manifold that passes through the cylinders of the engine (Looks like a Mesh Hose, I don't know exactly the name of this part)... The second is regarding the Cockpit Area and engine compartment... I'm planning to add the Inter-Ear Deflector Top Plate...

BTW any of you know the color of the original equipment regarding the fire extinguishers used for this bird?... I don't think were red or I'm wrong?...

Thanks for watching... I'll continue by making some pieces... CU soon...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TBF-1C Avenger - 081.JPG (219.0 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg TBF-1C Avenger - 082.JPG (163.3 KB, 35 views)